George W. Bush Or Barack Obama

?!

• George W. Bush

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
I'm still waiting 5 years into the Obama presidency for someone to list his accomplishments...other than cramming Obamacare down our throats over the objections of voters.

He didn't invade anyone and cause major problems by causing a huge vacuum that was filled with al-Qaeda. That would probably be the biggest accomplishment. It's what he didn't do that defines Obama, rather than what he did do.

He didn't mess up the economic recovery, he didn't continue the anti-Islam rhetoric of Bush, he didn't make massive mess ups, he got the country moving just by not efing up. That's all that was needed. He will never be a great president, he will just be the first black president. But he wasn't Bush. Which is the main thing.

Bush will go down in history as worse than Carter.

I'm still waiting 5 years into the Obama presidency for someone to list his accomplishments...other than cramming Obamacare down our throats over the objections of voters.

He didn't invade anyone and cause major problems by causing a huge vacuum that was filled with al-Qaeda. That would probably be the biggest accomplishment. It's what he didn't do that defines Obama, rather than what he did do.

He didn't mess up the economic recovery, he didn't continue the anti-Islam rhetoric of Bush, he didn't make massive mess ups, he got the country moving just by not efing up. That's all that was needed. He will never be a great president, he will just be the first black president. But he wasn't Bush. Which is the main thing.

Bush will go down in history as worse than Carter.

Dude I have lost count of how many countries he's bombed now or how many people this Nobel peace prize winner has killed. As for the economic recovery please his EPA has passed over 2,300 new jobs killing regulations. The economy is slowly succeeding in spite of Obama. If you are going to credit Obamatard for the economy I'm going to ask you to site specifically the policies and decisions he made and you are going to suck wind trying to come up with a list of them.

Dude I have lost count of how many countries he's bombed now or how many people this Nobel peace prize winner has killed. As for the economic recovery please his EPA has passed over 2,300 new jobs killing regulations. The economy is slowly succeeding in spite of Obama. If you are going to credit Obamatard for the economy I'm going to ask you to site specifically the policies and decisions he made and you are going to suck wind trying to come up with a list of them.

Well he should never have won the Nobel Peace Prize, that was ridiculous. The one country I do have a major problem with him bombing was Libya. He seemed to be doing it because of pressure from McCain, perhaps also the Arab Spring thing got to his head. Either way it was dumb.

Most of the bombing has been a consequence of Bush's actions, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

That leaves you with Somalia and Yemen which he bombed too. So, more than half is a result of taking over Bush's wars. He'd have been almost unable to bomb these.

Well he should never have won the Nobel Peace Prize, that was ridiculous. The one country I do have a major problem with him bombing was Libya. He seemed to be doing it because of pressure from McCain, perhaps also the Arab Spring thing got to his head. Either way it was dumb.

Most of the bombing has been a consequence of Bush's actions, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan.

That leaves you with Somalia and Yemen which he bombed too. So, more than half is a result of taking over Bush's wars. He'd have been almost unable to bomb these.

He bombed Libya over oil specifically our allies oil SOS Clinton admitted as much, that we owed our allies that for supporting us in Afghanistan. How epic is that hypocrisy, the left and MSM were largely silent on this, if that had been Bush it would have been 24/7 outrage.

Forum List

Back