George W Bush costs us more money per year than any other ex-President

Because ooo-poopy-pants is a nutter/winger/hyper-partisan apprentice troll

Think the apprentice troll will make the Donald Trump cut?

donald-trump-bad-hair-photo-1.jpg
I don't care who you are.. that is funny right there

That's what it's all about in the end, Cutter - the laughs!

In all fairness, George Bush needs more protection

There are a lot of people who want to throw shoes at him

And the left openly talked about wanting Bush to die and also murdering him... But that's just so not relevant, only Bush's magical ability to hold Obama's economy down and fuck up Obama's foreign policy going on 5 years now is!

Right Rightwinger?

why do you hate this president so much?

I don't hate the president idiot, I hate that he has record numbers of people on Food Stamps, and that nobody who voted for him or the Media ever questions his assault on the America the Founders envisioned, and the one I cherish. He puts his own ideology before Country, and buys votes with entitlement programs -and that sickens me. But you see everything through racist glasses, and you are the exact idiot Obama targeted and brainwashed with such ease (hope and change indeed) so an explanation to you is truly lost on you. Of all your 70,000 plus posts, I'd bet that not one could be found where you ever questioned Obama... Not one. And it's sad to see people like you who do nothing but agree with, and never question those you have irrationally (see cult) thrown your entire support behind.

Yea, through all the "idiots" and "racist" words used, I don't see how you could be a hater. Thanks for setting us straight.

I used each one once you idiot racist.

I don't hate the president idiot, I hate that he has record numbers of people on Food Stamps, and that nobody who voted for him or the Media ever questions his assault on the America the Founders envisioned, and the one I cherish. He puts his own ideology before Country, and buys votes with entitlement programs -and that sickens me. But you see everything through racist glasses, and you are the exact idiot Obama targeted and brainwashed with such ease (hope and change indeed) so an explanation to you is truly lost on you. Of all your 70,000 plus posts, I'd bet that not one could be found where you ever questioned Obama... Not one. And it's sad to see people like you who do nothing but agree with, and never question those you have irrationally (see cult) thrown your entire support behind.

Yea, through all the "idiots" and "racist" words used, I don't see how you could be a hater. Thanks for setting us straight.

Negged

I used each one once you idiot racist.

See, you're no hater - I feeellllll the love!

And the left openly talked about wanting Bush to die and also murdering him... But that's just so not relevant, only Bush's magical ability to hold Obama's economy down and fuck up Obama's foreign policy going on 5 years now is!

Right Rightwinger?

I don't remember wanting Bush to die
Can you link me to the post?

When was the last time someone died from Shoeicide?

Last edited:

Right Rightwinger?

Oh yes you did! I know you thought it!!!! I just know, you know?

Right Rightwinger?

I didn't say you... I said the left, as a general statement. And anyways you're not really "left," you're a hyper partisan hate filled Progressive on the level of TM.

But nothing to say about the record number of people on Food Stamps, why am I not surprised...

Right Rightwinger?

Oh yes you did! I know you thought it!!!! I just know, you know?

You've been here one month. Stop acting like you know people

But nothing to say about the record number of people on Food Stamps, why am I not surprised...

Why do you care what I think? I'm an IDIOT and RACIST, remember?

Forum List

Back