George Soros Speaks: "Donald Trump Will Win In A Landslide...

>>> looking forward to the long long 1/2 mile of Trump Supporters per precinct who wont mind waiting 2 hours to vote why the rats are at Burger King,
I hope the lines are 2 hours. I will wait as long as necessary. Can't say the same about her supporters.

I'm a Trump supporter and didn't buy it. I believe those who did had a "short circuit" caused by wishful thinking. Every informed person would know that Soros is a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton and no Clinton supporter would ever utter those words.
Gateway Jim "Stupidest Man On The Internet" Hoft Pundit carried it as a headline a few months ago.

Lotta rubes fell for it. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump re-tweeted it. He Loves SMOTI.

I'm a Trump supporter and didn't buy it. I believe those who did had a "short circuit" caused by wishful thinking. Every informed person would know that Soros is a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton and no Clinton supporter would ever utter those words.
Gateway Jim "Stupidest Man On The Internet" Hoft Pundit carried it as a headline a few months ago.

Lotta rubes fell for it. Wouldn't be surprised if Trump re-tweeted it. He Loves SMOTI.

To be fair, there are rubes in both parties. By the way, what is SMOTI?

I bolded the words in my post, to make it easy to figure out.

I bolded the words in my post, to make it easy to figure out.

OK, Thanks. I think I'll get some white-out and change the name on my MBA and JD diplomas to payperview. Most people would have said, “Gateway Jim stupidest man on the Internet (SMOTI)." That is the form I have always used and that is the form that is traditionally used. Sorry I didn't catch your unique way of creating an acronym. Perhaps if I were not a speed reader I would have caught it.

You can have the last word. I am done with you and your condescending attitude.

Forum List

Back