George Soros is working to flip Texas

The GOP should run campaign adds against the Democrat politicians who are being bankrolled by Soros.
Make it known that Soros is an evil man who wants to destroy our country.
Soros bankrolled the far-left District Attorneys who have allowed crime to skyrocket in the Democrat cities.
He is indirectly responsible for the murders, rapes and robberies in the Dem cities.
The Voters need to know this about his Dem candidates.
Sure...let the GOP fly their anti-semite flag.....we know you have it anyways.

1691345697897.jpeg

I bet! If Texas flips blue, you can kiss your elections goodbye. If we aren't already a one-party nation, if Texas goes blue, you can kiss any hope of ever having any real CHOICE in voting goodbye.

Interesting. What the meme says above sounds very close to what Charles Manson said and hoped to start back in the 1960s with the Manson murders!
Soros is a psychopath like Manson was

"I'd be more than happy to"................but you are really just all talk and cowardice. Don't worry. We see you. And when we see something, we say something.
Oooooooh. Wow. I better watch myself then.

I bet! If Texas flips blue, you can kiss your elections goodbye. If we aren't already a one-party nation, if Texas goes blue, you can kiss any hope of ever having any real CHOICE in voting goodbye.

Interesting. What the meme says above sounds very close to what Charles Manson said and hoped to start back in the 1960s with the Manson murders!
That is the way elections work

Financier George Soros is almost single-handedly bankrolling a mysterious Texas entity working to build up progressive infrastructure across the Lone Star State in attempts to elect more Democrats, records reviewed by Fox News Digital show.

According to Federal Election Commission filings released Monday, George Soros's Democracy PAC II has provided $750,000 to the Texas Majority PAC during the year's first half. Meanwhile, the Texas Majority PAC's state filings show that the group raised $752,040 during that time, meaning Soros has financially propelled the group.

Texas Majority PAC has maneuvered in the shadows, and virtually no information about the group is available online. Texas incorporation records show it registered in December 2022. Its website doesn't appear in search engines like Google but can be found at texasmajoritypac.com. Even so, there are sparse details about the entity on its site.

Comment:
Soros hates America and he wants to destroy it.
He knows that the best way to destroy America is elect the racist and corrupt Democrat politicians.

View attachment 812034
View attachment 812036
I get how a person who Lives virtually in order to showcase hate
can develop a near Guiness Book World record Wrinkle prone mug.
That means Face.But that also needs explaning how Hate lives so
long.Usually Life pays a visit to those imbued with vile hate.
And of all Places to brag about hating.
I guess { no guessing needed } that explains how son
Alex likes to live in the U.S. Kinda like the classic Spy Movie :
- Goldfinger - { 1965 }

By building more grassroots Democratic structure, Soros is not looking to flip the 2024 election. That will stay Republican

But in building from the ground up, he will improve the chances of Democrats to win more local elections and eventually the state and national level.

Texas could be Soros’ lasting legacy

I get how a person who Lives virtually in order to showcase hate
can develop a near Guiness Book World record Wrinkle prone mug.
That means Face.But that also needs explaning how Hate lives so
long.Usually Life pays a visit to those imbued with vile hate.
And of all Places to brag about hating.
I guess { no guessing needed } that explains how son
Alex likes to live in the U.S. Kinda like the classic Spy Movie :
- Goldfinger - { 1965 }
yep, Soros is like a James Bond villain.

Forum List

Back