George Mason!

USViking

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2005
Greensboro, NC USA
GM beat my favorite team fair and square.

A few hours ago they beat an even better team
with a sensational second-half comeback, and a
heart-wrenching overtime performance.

My sister went to school at GM (RN). She has never
been a basketball fan. Maybe this will make her one.

I hope George Mason wins.

USViking said:
GM beat my favorite team fair and square.

A few hours ago they beat an even better team
with a sensational second-half comeback, and a
heart-wrenching overtime performance.

My sister went to school at GM (RN). She has never
been a basketball fan. Maybe this will make her one.

I hope George Mason wins.

Now that nova is out, me too. Where the hell is George Mason anyway?

I would like to see it happen, but I think this is LSU's year. I'll bet not many people picked the teams that ended up in the final four.

My sister goes to George Mason and was at that game. I was gonna catch the end up it during my lunch break, and thought I would for a second, but then...OVERTIME!!! ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! Fortunately, I found out a mere two minutes after the final buzzer, including that tease of a final shot that bounced twice.

BTW, after being at that game and thw Wichita St. one, my sister can barely talk...quite a change for her.

insein said:
4 people out of the 3 million that played on ESPN.com picked the exact final four.

I'm actually a little surprised it was that many. I wonder if all 4 are George Mason allumni...

insein said:
4 people out of the 3 million that played on ESPN.com picked the exact final four.

Absolutely amazing that 4 people picked out the final four teams. I would sure like to know more about those four people and how they did it. If we'd have seen their final four picks on the day the NCAA tourney began, we would have thought they were looney birds.

Adam's Apple said:
Absolutely amazing that 4 people picked out the final four teams. I would sure like to know more about those four people and how they did it. If we'd have seen their final four picks on the day the NCAA tourney began, we would have thought they were looney birds.

One of them was a kid who picked George Mason to win because two of his friends are named "George" and "Mason."

Hobbit said:
One of them was a kid who picked George Mason to win because two of his friends are named "George" and "Mason."

How creative and scientific! That's like the man a few years back who won the lottery by picking his numbers off the school buses as they passed his house.

Hobbit said:

LOL. That's about right. It's probably the four least knowledgable basketball fans in the country, just filling out the bracket to kill time.

Forum List

Back