George Lucas

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
George Lucas net worth might hit you in one of two ways..............

HOLY SHIT!
or
Is that all???

Seeing as most of his money comes from Star Wars, you'd think that this net worth is a measly sum, seeing that it's been almost 50 years of Star Wars moves, cartoons, tv shows, books, novels, toys, games, clothing, and thousands of other paraphernalia. But this is only based on his tangible bank sums.
His investments are numerous, as are his royalties and ownership rights, which would (I guesstimate) at least triple what the current sum is.

I would even hazard a guess, that his literal TOTAL net worth is 100 times what is listed.

Dear George,

If Jedi and Sith fight 4 feet over a river of molten lava, what is the temperature of the air they are breathing....???

Dear George,

If Jedi and Sith fight 4 feet over a river of molten lava, what is the temperature of the air they are breathing....???

In a completely fake and fictional world where imaginary Jedi and sith are fighting four feet over lava does the reality of the air temperature actually matter?

Besides, since it's all fictional they could be fighting over some fictional rock that has a melting point of only a few hundred degrees so being 4 ft over it could be quite fine for breathing.

Yeah, I have THOUSANDS of questions about the weaponry, clones, and "armor" they clones have!!!!
4h6e8ojrdcqa1.jpg

Forum List

Back