For those born after George Lucas went mad..... the original Han Solo/ Greedo encounter......how it actually happened.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have a younger member of the family who is becoming interested/obsessed, with Star Wars.....they have a lot of material to see today, unlike people my age......but sadly, George Lucas went mad at some point and started to wreck his own classic, awesome, movie.....

For those who were born after Lucas went mad, who may never have seen what actually happened between Han Solo and Greedo........

One of the great scenes in movie magic........

See it before they make it disappear forever....

I have a younger member of the family who is becoming interested/obsessed, with Star Wars.....they have a lot of material to see today, unlike people my age......but sadly, George Lucas went mad at some point and started to wreck his own classic, awesome, movie.....

For those who were born after Lucas went mad, who may never have seen what actually happened between Han Solo and Greedo........

why is shooting first a bad thing,, greedo was there to kill him or give him up to be killed,,

I say he waited to long,,

The way I heard it Lucas used the same armorer as Alec Baldwin in the movie Rust and Harrison Ford says he never pulled the trigger it just went off. Lucas kept it in the movie and the rest is history.

why is shooting first a bad thing,, greedo was there to kill him or give him up to be killed,,

I say he waited to long,,

Bill Whittle and his video explain why this is an important scene.....

there is something wrong with the video....at the 3:46 mark the video just stops working, but he covers some of the main points before the video stops. It starts back up around the 7:30 mark.

The only SW I like is ESB

I don't think who shoots first is any sort of moral problem when someone is pointing a gun at you.

Forum List

Back