George Floyd replay in Rancho Cucamonga

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
What is it with these guys??
Did somebody tell them when they were little boys that refusing to cooperate with the police at a stop is the best way to get their heavenly reward?

Why are we deploying tanks to enforce traffic violations again?

My Guess:

It's not the traffic violation it's the skin color. The local law enforcement Chief was smart enough to realize that if they were going to do an extraction he was going to have the appropriate and well-trained manpower to do it with.

He wasn't going to risk any mano y mano macho battles that turned into a weekly Al Sharpton shakedown special.

My Guess:

It's not the traffic violation it's the skin color. The local law enforcement Chief was smart enough to realize that if they were going to do an extraction he was going to have the appropriate and well-trained manpower to do it with.

He wasn't going to risk any mano y mano macho battles that turned into a weekly Al Sharpton shakedown special.

So I will ask the question again- why use this level of force to take care of a traffic violation?

This is another case of "boys with their toys".

So I will ask the question again- why use this level of force to take care of a traffic violation?

This is another case of "boys with their toys".
Nope.... It's a case of doing an uncontested extraction of a person of color.... Black in this case. First they needed to take his vehicle out of the picture since he refused to stop voluntarily. Next apparently the local law enforcement Chief was already prepared for the scenario..... Extracting a black man from a car who refused to cooperate. How does he get that done without permanently injuring the person or permanently injuring any of his officers? I think we have the answer. This wasn't too much force this was exactly the amount of force that should have been used with George Floyd. George Floyd probably would have died later in the hospital from his OD..... And not on the street.

Nope.... It's a case of doing an uncontested extraction of a person of color.... Black in this case. First they needed to take his vehicle out of the picture since he refused to stop voluntarily. Next apparently the local law enforcement Chief was already prepared for the scenario..... Extracting a black man from a car who refused to cooperate. How does he get that done without permanently injuring the person or permanently injuring any of his officers? I think we have the answer. This wasn't too much force this was exactly the amount of force that should have been used with George Floyd. George Floyd probably would have died later in the hospital from his OD..... And not on the street.

Um, yeah, if you think this makes the cops look good, you are a little delusional.

"Hey, look, we didn't kill anyone this time during a traffic enforcement!"

Um, yeah, that really doesn't play as well as you think it does. I mean, I guess it does if you get a chubby every time you see a person of color being abused... but for normal people, not so much.

Um, yeah, if you think this makes the cops look good, you are a little delusional.

Um, yeah, that really doesn't play as well as you think it does. I mean, I guess it does if you get a chubby every time you see a person of color being abused... but for normal people, not so much.
They don't need to look good they need to avoid legal Jeopardy. All they need to do is stop dangerous assholes like the one in the video from using their cars as lethal weapons.

By the way the driver in the video doesn't make black people look good either.

Jo

If you think your cop hating post makes democrats look good, youre delusional.

This man cooperated with police and they shot him anyway. He had his paperwork in order and no outstanding warrants. No guns or drugs either. He`ll spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.

This man cooperated with police and they shot him anyway. He had his paperwork in order and no outstanding warrants. No guns or drugs either. He`ll spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair.
He refused to get out of the car and forced the cops to struggle with him. This was particularly stupid since he knew they thought he was someone else. What an idiot. He deserves to be in that wheel chair.

We give police the authority to subdue people trying to resist arrest. The problem in this equation is that the people defy police orders because they don't have respect for police. Many liberal judges over the years have reinforced that attitude by coddling dangerous criminals.

We give police the authority to subdue people trying to resist arrest. The problem in this equation is that the people defy police orders because they don't have respect for police. Many liberal judges over the years have reinforced that attitude by coddling dangerous criminals.

There is zero indications that this man was any sort of dangerous criminal. We don't even know if they had a legitimate reason for pulling him over.

Black family handcuffed at gunpoint by police sues Aurora. Colorado

Last edited:
Fuck you....he drove for miles failing to stop and then refused to leave his car.

The local law enforcement response was perfect and smartly done.

People have a legitimate reason for not trusting getting pulled over. I posted a very good example as to why. He harmed no one and as I said, we don't even know at this point if they even had a legitimate reason to pull him over.

People have a legitimate reason for not trusting getting pulled over. I posted a very good example as to why. He harmed no one and as I said, we don't even know at this point if they even had a legitimate reason to pull him over.
Leading local law enforcement on a 20 plus mile Chase is extremely harmful to the entire community and very very dangerous. They had no way of knowing whether or not the guy was drunk or high or even having a diabetic fit. He was apparently able to give strong indications that he had no intentions of leaving his vehicle. So he was awake and aware of what he was doing.

Leading local law enforcement on a 20 plus mile Chase is extremely harmful to the entire community and very very dangerous. They had no way of knowing whether or not the guy was drunk or high or even having a diabetic fit. He was apparently able to give strong indications that he had no intentions of leaving his vehicle. So he was awake and aware of what he was doing.

Maybe he was just deaf.

Deaf man sues after he says he was tased, spent months in jail for not following police commands

What part of him operating a deadly weapon in an illegal and dangerous fashion, and being stopped from killing people with it aren't you grasping?

Forum List

Back