George Conway makes a perfect assessment of the Trump administration

You are an idiot. He had a stronger reputation in conservative circles than Kellyanne. Conservative circles, not Trumplican circles.
:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin:.....Yeah right he was a household name.....dummy.....
Reality Stars are household names; example Kardashians, Trump.
To know who are conservative intellects you need to do more than watch TV.
Judge Judy is not Constitutional lawyer, but she is a household name. You are an idiot.

You are an idiot. He had a stronger reputation in conservative circles than Kellyanne. Conservative circles, not Trumplican circles.
:21::auiqs.jpg::badgrin:.....Yeah right he was a household name.....dummy.....
Judge Judy is not Constitutional lawyer, but she is a household name. You are an idiot.
Presidents are household names too, especially in progtard houses. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

George Conway makes a perfect assessment of the Trump administration.
George Conway is well respected conservative constitutional lawyer. He is married to Kellyanne Conway, Trump senior adviser.
George Conway is a tried and true conservative and knows the Trump administration from the inside through his wife

George Conway says the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS A SH*T SHOW INSIDE A DUMPSTER FIRE.
He’s right but being married to that horse faced, bitch of a wife of his leaves me with no respect for the man or his opinions about anything.

Kellyanne works hard to keep Trump polished...

CslxIGTUsAAlQB0.jpg

George Conway is well respected conservative constitutional lawyer. He is married to Kellyanne Conway, Trump senior adviser.
George Conway is a tried and true conservative and knows the Trump administration from the inside through his wife

George Conway says the TRUMP ADMINISTRATION IS A SH*T SHOW INSIDE A DUMPSTER FIRE.
He’s right but being married to that horse faced, bitch of a wife of his leaves me with no respect for the man or his opinions about anything.
Damn that is liberal tolerance on display.

Judge Judy is not Constitutional lawyer, but she is a household name. You are an idiot
Give it up....no one knew this guy like we did Kavanaugh or Gorsuch or Alito....he is a low rung opinionated often wrong Anti Trumper....I wouldn't be surprised if she filed for divorce one day.....

Damn that is liberal tolerance on display.
Remember, little inbred, you intentionally voted against tolerance. I will not tolerate your type anymore.

Forum List

Back