George Bush foreign policy

Tehon

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2015
The people that voted for him continued to defend him to the end of his two terms.
You can't make this shit up! It's too outlandish.

Funny...

Yesterday I was admonished by a leftist parasite about bashing the moonbat messiah, yet sure enough we have a bed wetting leftist puke post a Bush bashing thread the very next day.

Go fuckin figure.

It's been close to 10 years, and most of the GOP seems to have rejected the globalist policies of both the republicrats and democrooks. So get a fucking grip you imbecile.

Funny...

Yesterday I was admonished by a leftist parasite about bashing the moonbat messiah, yet sure enough we have a bed wetting leftist puke post a Bush bashing thread the very next day.

Go fuckin figure.

It's been close to 10 years, and most of the GOP seems to have rejected the globalist policies of both the republicrats and democrooks. So get a fucking grip you imbecile.
Bush bashing is passe. Now I am just mocking.

Glad to see you finally come around on globalist policies. Better late than never.

Funny...

Go fuckin figure.

Are you okay? Need a hug? :itsok:

Forum List

Back