General McInerny

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Is still insisting that flight 370 landed in Pakistan and is being readied for a terror mission. He gets no coverage from the press, although he just made an interesting observation that our most effective surveillance assets remain in the Middle East...not in the South Indian Ocean. We shall see...I wonder if the president has been informed.

They are going to use the plane to practice on the fake aircraft carrier in Iran, it just that simple....

Is still insisting that flight 370 landed in Pakistan and is being readied for a terror mission. He gets no coverage from the press, although he just made an interesting observation that our most effective surveillance assets remain in the Middle East...not in the South Indian Ocean. We shall see...I wonder if the president has been informed.

Informed! He doesn't care. For all we know he was in on it because one of the Americans on the flight knew something he didn't want exposed.

The General may be a man worth listening to, on this. From a few days ago:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCTjK1XAgkw]General McInerney responds to Boeing denial - YouTube[/ame]

30 minutes ago on Huckabee, The General brings us up to date with his theory. It begins into this segment at 5:10 minutes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The general may want to pay attention to everyone else who learned or figured out what they weren't supposed to and paid with their lives. The two most popular ends used by the obama regime are heart attack and suicide with plane crashes running a close third.

I don't think he is right, but it needs to be checked out. The general is not a fool.

The general may want to pay attention to everyone else who learned or figured out what they weren't supposed to and paid with their lives. The two most popular ends used by the obama regime are heart attack and suicide with plane crashes running a close third.

That is libel and prosecutable.

If doesn't get any coverage, how do you know what he just said? Is he at your house?

Good to know the fruitcake gallery has thrown in. Onward!

Dumbasses like you need to show more respect to Veterans, especially a 3 star General!
He could have eight stars, and he'd still be just a fruitcake with stars. Nuts is nuts little friend, cannon fodder or not.

You should still show respect! Very classless!

Also, even though it's a longshot, what if he's correct? How will that grab you?

I'll bet the good ol' crazy, senile General's hiding his head in shame now, huh?

I'll bet the good ol' crazy, senile General's hiding his head in shame now, huh?

Nah. He gets good money every time he appears on one of these 'news' programs. The next time a story comes along that can have a crackpot theory attached to it,

he'll be back at the trough.

Forum List

Back