General McChrystal's Memoir Details Tensions With Obama from the start

People in the military with college degrees on average dislike obamination since they understand he is a liar about really supporting the DoD with close to $1T in cuts the past 2 years while he grows the Federal budget in other areas.

The idiots in the military that support him are like you, dumb people that think obamination is hip and isn't a lying sack of shit.

I side with college graduates because I am one....you aren't.

obamination is hated by most in the military, the key is most people are smart enough to not tell the media they hate him.

The only ones in the military that hate Obama are r-wing freaks such as yourself and thank God they are just a few when compared to the majority. :eusa_clap:

Well, how about... a r-wing racist freak with a college education. Rare indeed! :lol:

If we had a good CiC, then you might have a point.

Good point! President Obama is manifesting into one of the greatest CIC's America has ever produced. What with Osama bin Laden, Gaddafi, and Mubarak deleated, most of al-Qaeda depleated, and Bashar al-Assad about to fall, well... our CIC is not done yet.

You better watch out or Al-Qaeda may put a price on your head.

obamination is hated by most in the military, the key is most people are smart enough to not tell the media they hate him.

The only ones in the military that hate Obama are r-wing freaks such as yourself and thank God they are just a few when compared to the majority. :eusa_clap:
I'll just bet the boys involved in that ongoing bug hunt in Afghanistan go to sleep every night with a picture of the Boiking under their pillows! :rolleyes:

LOL... another r-wing racist freak and proud of it. :lol:

I'll just bet the boys involved in that ongoing bug hunt in Afghanistan go to sleep every night with a picture of the Boiking under their pillows! :rolleyes:

What you can't debate, you smear, got it. No One can accuse you of profiling, either, huh. ;)

..... Just False Profiling.

What you can't debate, you smear, got it. No One can accuse you of profiling, either, huh. ;)

Profiling and probably 90% correct. I've seen a few intense Obama-haters to make that call. They fit the profile with their intense hatred of Obama, they usually make racist references such as "boiking', they picture Obama as a clown, they claim the military hates Obama... oh yes, they hate Obama with a passion and they hate Obama even more because he is black.

Make no mistake about their intense hatred for Obama. They'll not deny that.

Uh shithead....most officers in the military have a Masters degree and are GOP supporters.

They joined the military because they felt a sense of duty to protect this country from scum like you. They don't like scum like you that hide behind them while talking shit about them.

They don't like your political leaders that make treasonous comments from Congress for our enemies to see like Kerry, Moran, obamination, Reid, etc.

They would appreciate if you just shut the fuck up or kill yourself for the sake of mankind.

People in the military with college degrees on average dislike obamination since they understand he is a liar about really supporting the DoD with close to $1T in cuts the past 2 years while he grows the Federal budget in other areas.

The idiots in the military that support him are like you, dumb people that think obamination is hip and isn't a lying sack of shit.

I side with college graduates because I am one....you aren't.

Well, how about... a r-wing racist freak with a college education. Rare indeed! :lol:

Lucky for all of us, Obama's vast military experience, prior to his being POTUS, allowed him to make the tough military decisions.

Obama is a modern-day half-black Eisenhower.

funny. you loons didn't complain when it was baby bush sending people to war against a country that didn't attack us, despite neither him or his neo-con VP having no military experience.

and, in fact, his neo-con VP had FIVE deferments .. FIVE.

p.s. obama's military calls have been pretty damn good.

Last edited:
Good to see a Commander in Chief put the military in it's place every once in a while. Good form President Obama.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/06/world/asia/mcchrystal-book-details-tensions-with-obama.html?hp

WASHINGTON — In a memoir, Gen. Stanley A. McChrystal, the former American commander in Afghanistan, writes that tensions between the White House and the Pentagon were evident in the Obama administration from its opening months in office.

JFK hesitated to put the Military in it's place and what did we get?

Bay of Pigs and decades of right wing Cubans stealing elections and terrorism

Profiling and probably 90% correct. I've seen a few intense Obama-haters to make that call. They fit the profile with their intense hatred of Obama, they usually make racist references such as "boiking', they picture Obama as a clown, they claim the military hates Obama... oh yes, they hate Obama with a passion and they hate Obama even more because he is black.

What's racist about calling someone a clown, moron?

And, the military is no fan of Obama.

A good CIC knows to listen to his military on military issues.
No shit...especially when that CiC has ZERO experience in ANYTHING military.

like Bush/Cheney?

(Baby bush flunking out of the guard doesn't count)
Nah, Bush had infinite amount more military experience than Obama. Obama had ZERO. Absolutely zero. Anything more than zero, is an infinite amount more. Simple math.

Lucky for all of us, Obama's vast military experience, prior to his being POTUS, allowed him to make the tough military decisions.

Obama is a modern-day half-black Eisenhower.

funny. you loons didn't complain when it was baby bush sending people to war against a country that didn't attack us, despite neither him or his neo-con VP having no military experience.

and, in fact, his neo-con VP had FIVE deferments .. FIVE.

p.s. obama's military calls have been pretty damn good.
GWB actually funded the boots on the ground. While Obama sat in his cozy office on Penn Ave arguing with an expert, boots on the ground didn't get funded.

Nice guy, that Obama. :rolleyes:

Bush's VP.. his biggest war monger supporter .. was a 5 time draft dodger who said he had better things to do than serve

I supported going into Iraq, but let's not kid ourselves about W and Cheney

Last edited:

Gee, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the military go for Obama this past election? I believe they did... look it up.

Last edited:
Nice lies.

Cheney did serve as SecDef and did more for the military than you liberals FOR the military, that is what counts. You don't want to play military experience with Clinton and obamination...

FYI...Bush was a fighter piliot in the TX ANG. What is your military resume?

Bush's VP.. his biggest war monger supporter .. was a 5 time draft dodger who said he had better things to do than serve

I supported going into Iraq, but let's not kid ourselves about W and Cheney

Go fiind some bus to run you over.

Your bullshit lies should be banned from this board.

Gee, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the military go for Obama this past election? I believe they did... look it up.

Obamas work background as a community organizer certainly made him a military expert.

The Middle East burns thanks to the inept president.

You're wrong.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back