General McChrystal's Memoir Details Tensions With Obama from the start

The only ones in the military that hate Obama are r-wing freaks such as yourself and thank God they are just a few when compared to the majority. :eusa_clap:
I'll just bet the boys involved in that ongoing bug hunt in Afghanistan go to sleep every night with a picture of the Boiking under their pillows! :rolleyes:

LOL... another r-wing racist freak and proud of it. :lol:

Maybe you can explain the justification for calling either gentleman "racist".
I must warn you. Calling someone a racist without justification, is justification for being called "asshole", asshole.

Lucky for all of us, Obama's vast military experience, prior to his being POTUS, allowed him to make the tough military decisions.

Obama is a modern-day half-black Eisenhower.

Yes indeed, "post turtle" Obama's military experience is only exceeded by his business experience, and CEO leadership and big contract negotiating experience.. or let's just say that they are all equal, being non-existent.

He is uniquely unqualified for the office he holds.

The only ones in the military that hate Obama are r-wing freaks such as yourself and thank God they are just a few when compared to the majority. :eusa_clap:
I'll just bet the boys involved in that ongoing bug hunt in Afghanistan go to sleep every night with a picture of the Boiking under their pillows! :rolleyes:

LOL... another r-wing racist freak and proud of it. :lol:
Piss off, you imbecilic little race baiting punk.

Well Grant had some military experience and is rated as one of America's worst presidents, even worse than Bush. Lincoln's military experience was swatting mosquitos and he got a pretty good rating. Reagan's military experience was making movies. MacArthur was fired. The presidents have ample advisers in military and other matters and it comes down to the president making the correct decisions.

Forum List

Back