General Mattis steamrolls DEM senator on LGBT in military questions

important thing is that MATTIS was removed by mrobama . --- Another General Exits Under Obama --- Course if Mattis gets confirmed then he and General Mike Flynn will be the Trumps Generals even though they dress in Suits they will be taking military orders from President Trump the Commander in Chief on January 20th 2017 Synth !! ---------------- 7 days to go Synth !!
What FOX doesn't tell you is that 3 years is the standard tour. Look at your link...2013. Mattis had been in that position since 2010. FOX misleads you into believing he was relieved before the time he would NORMALLY be relieved. You fell for it.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)
------------------------------- as i said earlier in this thread , both Flynn and Mattis were let go by mrobama and its just my opinion that both of them are Trumps Generals and both are American Generals that are old style Americans when compared to mrobamas 'generals' and lefty hip hopin people . You agree or disagree doesn't matter , time is short and time will tell as the Trump takes over the USA Bodecea . --------------------------- and WOT , unless something unheard of in the USA happens its 6 days to go for the traditional transfer of Presidential power in America Bodecea :afro: !! [chuckle]

Last edited:
These poor Lefty's are imploding.

Mattis doesn’t seem to mind gays being in the military. Not sure how that equals an “implosion” on the political left. He also thinks NATO is vital from his testimony yesterday which is 180 degrees opposite of what Trump campaigned on.

Seems the dumbass Gillibrand is. Matts clearly answered a question and she still didn't understand the answer.

General Mattis Steamrolls Dem Senator On ‘LGBT In Military’ Questions

General James “Mad Dog” Mattis methodically mopped the floor with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) as she attempted to corral him on questions pertaining to homosexuals in the military and women in combat during his confirmation hearing.

“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military, or women in combat, is undermining our lethality?” asked Gillibrand.

“Frankly Senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with,” Mattis replied, bluntly.

“So… the answer is ‘no’?” returned Gillibrand.

----------------------------------------------------

As typical as it is they try and trap him, so they can attack his views. No you see nobody gives a damn who serves as long as they can do the job. Nobody gives a damn as long as they are not forced to do certain ethical issues whatever.

The only thing that shouldn't be done is LOWERING the standards gay not gay , tranny not tranny the damn standards need to stay the same. If you are female to fkn bad want to play like a man then pass it like a man.

"My concern is the readiness of the force to fight."

Mindwars, I watched the hearing, and never considered this exchange as a challenge. Matter of fact, I'm surprised you don't thank Gillibrand for allowing Mattis to bring this subject forward and clarify his view. Alex Jones seems to take this as a slander, and whatever Alex thinks is your thought, evidently. Trap? You call this a trap? And your implication that Gillibrand's concern is to somehow 'lower standards' of military protocols by including unqualified women in combat is out of left field and without foundation. She never suggested anything of the sort. Can't believe you let this Alex dude think for you.

and under the TRUMP I wonder if there will be a purge of mrobamas ' un-American' and unsuitable 'generals' Synth . I mean , the TRUMP has already said that all mrobama appointed Ambassadors have till Jan. 20 , 2017 to GET OUT of there . [chuckle] What do you think Synth ??
I think Trump's a moron.

Your premise is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------ see here Synth , --- Another General Exits Under Obama ---
I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children.

"I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan."

We're still in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have added Libya, Syria, Yemen. As we type this he is massing troops and materiel on the Russian Border, and provoking China.

"As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children"

Why simply imply something, just go ahead and show he is gay and that it bothers you?
Doesn't bother me. I'm a Liberal.

All combat troops were removed from Iraq years ago.

LOL, we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can't change that fact.
Yeah, we're in Honduras, too. What's your point? There are no combat troops.

and a bit more info about mrobama giving General James Mattis the boot Bodecea . --- The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis ---
------------------------------------------------ I'm only saying that mrobama has built up animosity in many genuine USA military and high level Generals and others in the military chain of command Synth and Bodecea . I of course am happy to see the animosity as i think that it will serve Trump , USA Generals and chain of Command very nicely Bodecea and Synth .

I agree 100% with what the general said. It's not a matter of if they are gay or female or male, it's a matter of being dedicated to the cause and ready to perform the requirements of said job. So long as they can do the job, can be counted on by their brothers in arms, then the rest doesn't matter. - And no I will not say "sisters" there, because the term "brothers" in this context was never about the "gender" it was about the dedication to your team.

I'm not only a woman, but a bi-sexual LGBT supporter, and I approve this message :p

Oh I should maybe mention that I wasn't allowed in the military because of my gender, was a while back, not that they'd have liked my yappy face. I /regularly/ mouthed off at a Commander and 4-star General when I was growing up hahaha

I mean , Mattis , Flynn and the others have got to have personal animosity for the ways that mrobama has messed up the military and the country so they will just tell the questioners what they want to hear so that they are confirmed . Then they will do as ordered by the TRUMP Candy !!
Your premise is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------ see here Synth , --- Another General Exits Under Obama ---
I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children.

"I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan."

We're still in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have added Libya, Syria, Yemen. As we type this he is massing troops and materiel on the Russian Border, and provoking China.

"As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children"

Why simply imply something, just go ahead and show he is gay and that it bothers you?

omfg wth have u been lol

General Mattis Steamrolls Dem Senator On ‘LGBT In Military’ Questions

General James “Mad Dog” Mattis methodically mopped the floor with Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.) as she attempted to corral him on questions pertaining to homosexuals in the military and women in combat during his confirmation hearing.

“Do you believe that allowing LGBT Americans to serve in the military, or women in combat, is undermining our lethality?” asked Gillibrand.

“Frankly Senator, I’ve never cared much about two consenting adults and who they go to bed with,” Mattis replied, bluntly.

“So… the answer is ‘no’?” returned Gillibrand.

----------------------------------------------------

As typical as it is they try and trap him, so they can attack his views. No you see nobody gives a damn who serves as long as they can do the job. Nobody gives a damn as long as they are not forced to do certain ethical issues whatever.

The only thing that shouldn't be done is LOWERING the standards gay not gay , tranny not tranny the damn standards need to stay the same. If you are female to fkn bad want to play like a man then pass it like a man.

"My concern is the readiness of the force to fight."

Then why do Republicans hate gays?

Here's What Mike Pence Said on LGBT Issues Over the Years

Cruz Campaign Quietly Admits ‘It Was A Mistake’ To Attend Radical ‘Kill-The-Gays’ Conference | Right Wing Watch

Your premise is wrong.

omfg wth have u been lol
Living in reality?

I agree. Saw a bit on FOX yesterday with the Navy SEAL who killed Bin Ladin.

He said he couldn't care less if a teammate of his was gay as long as that guy had his back and did his job.

Seems those in the military aren't as concerned with gays as those outside the military.

Oh I should maybe mention that I wasn't allowed in the military because of my gender, was a while back, not that they'd have liked my yappy face. I /regularly/ mouthed off at a Commander and 4-star General when I was growing up hahaha
You are older than me then. I was in in '72 and women were enlisting in regular duty.

Mattis doesn’t seem to mind gays being in the military. Not sure how that equals an “implosion” on the political left. He also thinks NATO is vital from his testimony yesterday which is 180 degrees opposite of what Trump campaigned on.
Trump campaigned on NATO members paying their way. It is entirely possible for someone to feel that NATO is vital and the members should pay.

He said it is obsolete.

You ready for War in Eastern Europe?

We’re going to war in Eastern Europe?

If Soros gets his way.

Forum List

Back