The military will place less qualified candidates if they feel the region isn't lgbt-hdtv*+ friendly enough.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021

Well here we have a lt gen admitting if a state or region (such as Florida) isn't fag friendly enough they will place personall there even if they aren't qualified or less qualified.

So because say Florida doesn't let elementary students learn about drag fags or how to become a tranny the military considers how it might effect military persons being stationed there? I'm sorry, but if being somewhere where people can't trannyize a small child or teach them about gay sex without being upset about it then the military shouldn't even let you in to begin with. You are unfit to serve.

Our military used to be one of the primary backbones of our countries strength and a force to be reckoned with. Now we have the alphabet people's social agendas erroding away at it.

Im ashamed I ever served in the Army.

Diversity, Equity and Inclusion has produced the opposite outcome it was designed to prevent -- unqualified candidates because of their status instead of qualified candidates regardless of status, including race, gender, sex. It's the same philosophy that Biden used when building out his administration-- unqualified candidates because they are gay, black, trans or any of the other alphabet soup, like Sam Brinton.

A Biden administration has demonstrated they prefer an unqualified homosexual man with no experience on the field area, over a qualified individual who would do the job.

Gay people do not like the homosexual activists speaking for them. Certainly you can find a few, but I am certain the Gay community largely wishes these leeches would disappear.

Instead of sending our good, solid, normal men to fight for LGBTQ+Pedo "right" why don't we send this "woke" bunch to fight for the rights of normal folks? I like that idea the best.

Well here we have a lt gen admitting if a state or region (such as Florida) isn't fag friendly enough they will place personall there even if they aren't qualified or less qualified.

So because say Florida doesn't let elementary students learn about drag fags or how to become a tranny the military considers how it might effect military persons being stationed there? I'm sorry, but if being somewhere where people can't trannyize a small child or teach them about gay sex without being upset about it then the military shouldn't even let you in to begin with. You are unfit to serve.

Our military used to be one of the primary backbones of our countries strength and a force to be reckoned with. Now we have the alphabet people's social agendas erroding away at it.

Im ashamed I ever served in the Army.

I thought you meant the area of the world lol. I say this sincerely, It would be great to have an entire team of gay soldiers working with or in a M.E country. They might learn to be a little more tolerant of others differences.

Forum List

Back