General Mattis steamrolls DEM senator on LGBT in military questions

its my opinion that mrobama has / is seeding USA military with Yes men that are interested in their jobs , money , retirement , rank and longevity and an easy job . mrobamas 'generals' are sometimes called Perfumed Princes or 'yes men' Synthaholic .
Yes....you are correct.....that that is your opinion.

I mean , Mattis , Flynn and the others have got to have personal animosity for the ways that mrobama has messed up the military and the country so they will just tell the questioners what they want to hear so that they are confirmed . Then they will do as ordered by the TRUMP Candy !!
Your premise is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------ see here Synth , --- Another General Exits Under Obama ---
I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children.

"I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan."

We're still in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have added Libya, Syria, Yemen. As we type this he is massing troops and materiel on the Russian Border, and provoking China.

"As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children"

Why simply imply something, just go ahead and show he is gay and that it bothers you?

the gay innuendo is not a big deal one way or the other but keep in mind that Mattis may have been a career soldier married to his military Career .

also occurs to me that many of you liberals are messed up in the head and deserve to lose the country that they live in .

I mean , Mattis , Flynn and the others have got to have personal animosity for the ways that mrobama has messed up the military and the country so they will just tell the questioners what they want to hear so that they are confirmed . Then they will do as ordered by the TRUMP Candy !!
Your premise is wrong.
------------------------------------------------------------------ see here Synth , --- Another General Exits Under Obama ---
I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan.

As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children.
----------------------------------------- just so you recognize that Mattis was fired / let go by mrobama as I said he was Synth .
He retired.

Your premise is wrong.

"I don't need to read slanted FoxNews reports. He wanted to attack Iran, and President Obama (praise be unto Him)! wasn't going to start another major war while trying to extricate us from Bush's two fuckups in Iraq and Afghanistan."

We're still in both Iraq and Afghanistan and have added Libya, Syria, Yemen. As we type this he is massing troops and materiel on the Russian Border, and provoking China.

"As for his answers on Gay troops, keep in mind that he's never been married, is 66 yrs old, and has no children"

Why simply imply something, just go ahead and show he is gay and that it bothers you?
Doesn't bother me. I'm a Liberal.

All combat troops were removed from Iraq years ago.

the gay innuendo is not a big deal one way or the other but keep in mind that Mattis may have been a career soldier married to his military Career .
Yes, and Little Richard was married to his piano career.

important thing is that MATTIS was removed by mrobama . --- Another General Exits Under Obama --- Course if Mattis gets confirmed then he and General Mike Flynn will be the Trumps Generals even though they dress in Suits they will be taking military orders from President Trump the Commander in Chief on January 20th 2017 Synth !! ---------------- 7 days to go Synth !!

and under the TRUMP I wonder if there will be a purge of mrobamas ' un-American' and unsuitable 'generals' Synth . I mean , the TRUMP has already said that all mrobama appointed Ambassadors have till Jan. 20 , 2017 to GET OUT of there . [chuckle] What do you think Synth ??

As I recall hearing yesterday, he is also for the Iran deal.

candycorn you are drinking your bathwater once again... General Matis did not say he was for the Iran Deal... He said he would have not voted for it... He did say that he felt that the U.S.A. should not break a treaty they have signed... So he was against breaking the treaty... Another classic example of a progressive using selective hearing... You more than likely will not understand a man of honor...

These poor Lefty's are imploding.

Mattis doesn’t seem to mind gays being in the military. Not sure how that equals an “implosion” on the political left. He also thinks NATO is vital from his testimony yesterday which is 180 degrees opposite of what Trump campaigned on.
Doesn't matter what his views on anything are. He works for the commander-in-chief and is duty-bound to carry out his commander's orders. If he can't or won't, his successor will.

Your premise is wrong.

Doesn't bother me. I'm a Liberal.

All combat troops were removed from Iraq years ago.

LOL, we're still in Iraq and Afghanistan. You can't change that fact.

important thing is that MATTIS was removed by mrobama . --- Another General Exits Under Obama --- Course if Mattis gets confirmed then he and General Mike Flynn will be the Trumps Generals even though they dress in Suits they will be taking military orders from President Trump the Commander in Chief on January 20th 2017 Synth !! ---------------- 7 days to go Synth !!
What FOX doesn't tell you is that 3 years is the standard tour. Look at your link...2013. Mattis had been in that position since 2010. FOX misleads you into believing he was relieved before the time he would NORMALLY be relieved. You fell for it.

STAGE 1 – Denial (as in”That’s Fake News!”)
STAGE 2 – Misunderstood (as in “Don’t listen to his words, listen to what’s in his heart)
STAGE 3 – Acceptance ( as in “Yeah, but so what?”)
STAGE 4 – Approval (as in “That’s really a good thing”)
* ADDITIONAL STAGE to be inserted at any point – Yeah but (as in “yeah but Clinton/Obama!)

Forum List

Back