General Mattis steamrolls DEM senator on LGBT in military questions

Mattis doesn’t seem to mind gays being in the military. Not sure how that equals an “implosion” on the political left. He also thinks NATO is vital from his testimony yesterday which is 180 degrees opposite of what Trump campaigned on.
Trump campaigned on NATO members paying their way. It is entirely possible for someone to feel that NATO is vital and the members should pay.

He said it is obsolete.

You ready for War in Eastern Europe?

We’re going to war in Eastern Europe?

If Soros gets his way.

Was this the same guy who “your sources” told you that he owned the polling machines in 18 states?
You should stop BSing others of course but you should really stop believing your own BS.

Trump campaigned on NATO members paying their way. It is entirely possible for someone to feel that NATO is vital and the members should pay.

He said it is obsolete.

You ready for War in Eastern Europe?

We’re going to war in Eastern Europe?

If Soros gets his way.

Was this the same guy who “your sources” told you that he owned the polling machines in 18 states?
You should stop BSing others of course but you should really stop believing your own BS.

I have no idea what you are talking about. I never heard Soros owning "polling machines" (whatever those are) in 18 states.

Soros himself makes videos and does interviews where he advocates war with Russia. Maybe you should open your eyes and listen to what he himself says, it's scary shit.

Oh I should maybe mention that I wasn't allowed in the military because of my gender, was a while back, not that they'd have liked my yappy face. I /regularly/ mouthed off at a Commander and 4-star General when I was growing up hahaha
You are older than me then. I was in in '72 and women were enlisting in regular duty.

Well, yes and no. I'm only 43, but Alaska has been a bit "behind" the lower 48 and it was before the hoopla to let women in, before PC, before all of that social change. The recruiter folks basically said, 'Hey you should be a secretary!,' and sent me on my way. I'm kind of glad they did as I ultimately ended up hitting sweet stock returns and "retired" mid-20s, which let me pursue many different jobs in corporate, small business management, running my own businesses, and even social justice causes (mostly local LGBT support pushing back against the Christian strangle hold up here.) All in all, I'm glad I didn't join, not because I didn't want to, but because of all the things I was able to do because I didn't if that makes sense.

I figure I would have embarrassed the service and gotten thrown out in the early 2000's "mental softening" anyway. I've no doubt I'd ended up in some position of authority and I'm a straight up cruel bitch when I go off on someone I have lost, or had no, respect for. I'd have ended up all over the papers which would only make me more bitter because I value my privacy greatly. Don't need no gawkers writ'n all 'bout the color of my latest shit, if'n ya know what I mean.

When you accuse someone of telling a lie, you have to say what the lie is. And at the very least, provide information proving it's a lie.

But when you post like you post, then you believe you aren't lying in spite of the facts, because you are actually in Denial.

When you accuse someone of telling a lie, you have to say what the lie is. And at the very least, provide information proving it's a lie.

But when you post like you post, then you believe you aren't lying in spite of the facts, because you are actually in Denial.
It doesn't work that way, Shithook. You said Republicans hate gays, the onus is you you to prove it, not somebody else to prove it's wrong.

I thought you bible thumpers hated the queers?
I think you're thinking of your pals the Muslims.

Christians love them enough to tell them it is self destructive behaviour.
so by your retarded logic muslims dont tell gays their behavior is self destructive?

..... fucking nazi morons
Gays probably figure it out when they are flying off of rooftops. How does that, in the lib brain, compare to Christians saying it's a sin? If you're gay which option would you choose?

so by your retarded logic muslims dont tell gays their behavior is self destructive?

Gays probably figure it out when they are flying off of rooftops. How does that, in the lib brain, compare to Christians saying it's a sin? If you're gay which option would you choose?
They get upset by that, but in the RELIGION of libturdism, it is a "sin" to say that their beliefs are sin.

They get upset by that, but in the RELIGION of libturdism, it is a "sin" to say that their beliefs are sin.
You didn't answer the question (as far as I can tell). Get a little air and try again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ excellent post / message and reasoning . I am waiting for the 'libs' or 'POwls' response to it IceWeasel !!

General Mattis in uniform...

upload_2017-1-18_11-9-42.png

Forum List

Back