Gene Wilder's family owe an apology for his blatant racism in a movie.

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

LOL. If you had half a brain, and did not ask stupid questions, you would not get your feelings hurt, dumbass.
My feelings aren’t hurt, dumbass libtards like ewe are a dime a dozen. Not an original fucking thought in your empty head!

Mentally impaired wingnuts like you are a nickle for a hundred. You have been given plenty of original thoughts and personal experiences in this thread, but lack the mental acuity to comprehend anything beyond a one or two syllable word.

You need to enroll in a GED program and get some much needed help for your blatant ignorance.
I will do it! Now STFU already! Moron.

Good choice. Start with how to spell "You" . A "Ewe" is an animal.

" You" are welcome.
also, you and your boy friend have not even proven we were a racist nation--which he and you claim

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

LOL. If you had half a brain, and did not ask stupid questions, you would not get your feelings hurt, dumbass.
My feelings aren’t hurt, dumbass libtards like ewe are a dime a dozen. Not an original fucking thought in your empty head!

Mentally impaired wingnuts like you are a nickle for a hundred. You have been given plenty of original thoughts and personal experiences in this thread, but lack the mental acuity to comprehend anything beyond a one or two syllable word.

You need to enroll in a GED program and get some much needed help for your blatant ignorance.

You're an idiot. You want to find that one street in America that you can use to say the whole country is not racist. This is a racist nation. And your existence proves it
Your existence proves it.

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

You're an idiot. You want to find that one street in America that you can use to say the whole country is not racist. This is a racist nation. And your existence proves it
prove it
you, steve and HB prove that the US is a racist nation
if you can't, you all will have to STFU
put up or shut up --now

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

You're a fucking tard. You're like that guy on the crew when I was fresh outta high school. It was about 50/50 black-white. You're the motherfucker that was reading the Malcolm X book for a week and other black dudes had to pick up your slack because you were a piece of shit and I helped them.

You got fired for not doing your job, bitch.

PS: I could read that Malcolm X book in 1/2 a day.

" You" are welcome.
also, you and your boy friend have not even proven we were a racist nation--which he and you claim

I don't roll that way, so stop projecting.

I gave you examples of what I and relatives who are now in their 80's and 90's experienced in other states that are not in the south in the 60's.

YOU have yet to prove that it is necessary to go back "hundreds of years" for evidence that America was a racist nation.

" You" are welcome.

I gave you examples of what I and relatives who are now in their 80's and 90's experienced in other states that are not in the south in the 60's.

YOU have yet to prove that it is necessary to go back "hundreds of years" for evidence that America was a racist nation.
IS A RACIST NATION.

" You" are welcome.

IS A RACIST NATION.
Your "sister" said "you have to go back hundreds of years for evidence".....You do not "go back hundreds of years" for "evidence" of something "happening now"......what kind of idiot are you?
"

" You" are welcome.

IS A RACIST NATION.
Your "sister" said "you have to go back hundreds of years for evidence".....You do not "go back hundreds of years" for "evidence" of something "happening now"......what kind of idiot are you?
"
A smarter one than ewe!

Last edited:

You're a fucking tard. You're like that guy on the crew when I was fresh outta high school. It was about 50/50 black-white. You're the motherfucker that was reading the Malcolm X book for a week and other black dudes had to pick up your slack because you were a piece of shit and I helped them.

Yada, Yada..

Yada, Yada..

Takes you a week+ to read a book I could in 1/2 day. Boy.

" You" are welcome.

IS A RACIST NATION.
"
A smarter on than ewe!

ROFLMAO!!!

"A smarter ON than EWE?!"

No need for me to type another word.

I think on that note, I will take a position of empathy for someone who actually is retarded.

Have a good night.

IS A RACIST NATION.
"
A smarter on than ewe!

ROFLMAO!!!

"A smarter ON than EWE?!"

No need for me to type another word.

I think on that note, I will take a position of empathy for someone who actually is retarded.

Have a good night.
Good night moron!

Since I know that's your method of denying white racism, I see that it is you who has the problem.

lol poor IM2; even smart black people know the truth.

“The ten million Negroes inhabiting this country, who themselves or whose ancestors went through the school of American slavery, are in a stronger and more hopeful condition, materially, intellectually, morally, and religiously, than is true of an equal number of black people in any other portion of the globe.”

Booker T. Washington

Forum List

Back