Gene Wilder's family owe an apology for his blatant racism in a movie.

This has nothing to do with the "MSM/BLACK BOGEYMAN" that lives rent free inside of your empty head.

It is about YOU making statements that are inaccurate and then hypocritically trying to walk back what you stated with the same tired bullshit.

Go bother someone else.
"Lives rent free inside your head"

What is it that possesses people to reuse the same joke over and over again? That is a sign of stupidity. Its funny the first time you hear it, but not after the thousandth.

Please, can we retire this overly used joke? Lets bury it along side "thats what she said".

In some cases it is not a joke if the shoe fits.
Did southern republi
So you are a master of the obvious? Everyone knows that Jim Crow laws originated in the south. Isn't the south part of America? You speak as if the north and south were in two different countries during that time,

And anyone who lived during that era and was subject to those laws ALSO experienced much of the same treatment in the north, you thick headed moron. I saw it myself.
Well you big assed dummy. Your first case scenario only included the south and the Jim Crow Democrats! Too fucking late to try to walk it back now!

Im not walking back anything, you dunce. This all started with another poster alleging that you had to go back "hundreds of years" to find evidence of racism in America.

I pointed out Jim Crow racism in the south......

THE SOUTH IS IN AMERICA, STUPID.
you keep making a dumbass of yourself
evidence of a racist NATION--NOT racism
post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
sure--the US is a racist nation
you keep fking up
hamonica just smashed you, Katsteve

Only in the mind of the white racist.
it's right there where everyone can see
you are also making yourself look stupid by not admitting it

What is it that possesses people to reuse the same joke over and over again? That is a sign of stupidity. Its funny the first time you hear it, but not after the thousandth.

Please, can we retire this overly used joke? Lets bury it along side "thats what she said".

Well you big assed dummy. Your first case scenario only included the south and the Jim Crow Democrats! Too fucking late to try to walk it back now!

Im not walking back anything, you dunce. This all started with another poster alleging that you had to go back "hundreds of years" to find evidence of racism in America.

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

Says the black racist.

Another tactic used by white racists to deny truth they get shown about their racism.

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

Says the black racist.

Another tactic used by white racists to deny truth they get shown about their racism.
racist nation vs racism
you just made yourself look immature/stupid/wrong
everybody can see it now
a man/logical-civil-sensible person/etc admits it when they are wrong
a child/idiot/jerk/etc will not

post # 10
post # 37
you keep fking up

Says the black racist.

racist nation vs racism
you just made yourself look immature/stupid/wrong
everybody can see it now
a man/logical-civil-sensible person/etc admits it when they are wrong
a child/idiot/jerk/etc will not

Thanks for finally admitting your shortcomings.

you are like the dumbass MSM/blacks/etc =you twist/turn/ignore/bullshit/etc the FACTS
FACT: not racism but racist nation

This has nothing to do with the "MSM/BLACK BOGEYMAN" that lives rent free inside of your empty head.

It is about YOU making statements that are inaccurate and then hypocritically trying to walk back what you stated with the same tired bullshit.

Go bother someone else.

You do know it was Democrats that enacted the Jim Crow laws, correct? It got ridiculous and people said "Enough!"

Did southern republi
This is your statement not mine/ post number 43’’’

“No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by those laws, which were justified by a supposedly "seperate but equal" system.

Ever hear of the "Little Rock Nine"? Emmitt Till? The Montgomery Bus Boycott? The 16th Street Baptist church bombing?”

So yes! You never mentioned the north at all. So that makes you the ignorant one. I addressed your dumbasses statement about the South!

The Democrats ruled the Jim Crow era in the South!

So you are a master of the obvious? Everyone knows that Jim Crow laws originated in the south. Isn't the south part of America? You speak as if the north and south were in two different countries during that time,

And anyone who lived during that era and was subject to those laws ALSO experienced much of the same treatment in the north, you thick headed moron. I saw it myself.

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

He could not smash a grape. Certainly not by applying stupid, childish semantics. Even using his logic, you do not have to go back "hundreds of years to identify a time when America was a racist nation"

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I do not need to re read anymore of what you post to understand that you are ignorant.
you are like the dumbass MSM/blacks/etc =you twist/turn/ignore/bullshit/etc the FACTS

Go bother someone else.

What I believe is that you and your twin crash dummy are two of the most typical, abjectly stupid individuals that have posted here in years.

He statrted this by saying "you have to go back hundreds of years for evidence that America was a racist country. He was proven to be wrong.

Then you contributed your share of stupidity by trying to bring the same tired old "The Democrat party did it" talking point.

To the average black person living in America during Jim Crow, the north and the south were nearly transparent in what their day to day life experience was like. I have living relatives that are far older than my 65+ years, that experieced it in daily life all over this country. To them it was not a political party issue, it was an "America issue".

The states above the Mason Dixon line did not have the blatant public signs or laws on the books, however, some of the same practices were quietly carried out on a daily basis.

I recall taking two trips across the country from California to the east cost with my parents in the early 60's.

We were denied food, gas and lodging in Needles, California, Tucson, Arizona, and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

There were no signs that said so , but we were just told, "There are places that can help you down the road". So it did not matter as a black person if you were in the north or the south at that time, you were still affected to varying degrees by the Jim Crow culture in America.

As opposed to incessantly parroting the "Democrats did it" talking point, you would become more informed if you did some reading that tells the whole story of how the Jim Crow era affected the entire country before it was finally outlawed.

You do know it was Democrats that enacted the Jim Crow laws, correct? It got ridiculous and people said "Enough!"

Did southern republi
What I believe is that you and your twin crash dummy are two of the most typical, abjectly stupid individuals that have posted here in years.

He statrted this by saying "you have to go back hundreds of years for evidence that America was a racist country. He was proven to be wrong.

Then you contributed your share of stupidity by trying to bring the same tired old "The Democrat party did it" talking point.

To the average black person living in America during Jim Crow, the north and the south were nearly transparent in what their day to day life experience was like. I have living relatives that are far older than my 65+ years, that experieced it in daily life all over this country. To them it was not a political party issue, it was an "America issue".

The states above the Mason Dixon line did not have the blatant public signs or laws on the books, however, some of the same practices were quietly carried out on a daily basis.

I recall taking two trips across the country from California to the east cost with my parents in the early 60's.

We were denied food, gas and lodging in Needles, California, Tucson, Arizona, and Albuquerque, New Mexico.

There were no signs that said so , but we were just told, "There are places that can help you down the road". So it did not matter as a black person if you were in the north or the south at that time, you were still affected to varying degrees by the Jim Crow culture in America.

As opposed to incessantly parroting the "Democrats did it" talking point, you would become more informed if you did some reading that tells the whole story of how the Jim Crow era affected the entire country before it was finally outlawed.

“No you do not. Jim Crow laws were still in effect in southern states until 1964. There are still quite a few people living today who were affected by those laws, which were justified by a supposedly "seperate but equal" system.

Ever hear of the "Little Rock Nine"? Emmitt Till? The Montgomery Bus Boycott? The 16th Street Baptist church bombing?”

So yes! You never mentioned the north at all. So that makes you the ignorant one. I addressed your dumbasses statement about the South!

Yes, you fucking moron. You’ve pointed that out a number of times!

Apparently not enough, because you cannot get it through the thick appendage sitting on your shoulders.

Go bother someone else.

Did southern republi

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

He could not smash a grape. Certainly not by applying stupid, childish semantics. Even using his logic, you do not have to go back "hundreds of years to identify a time when America was a racist nation"
From sea to shining sea huh? If I were you and felt this country was so racist against you why not find one to your liking?

I do not need to re read anymore of what you post to understand that you are ignorant.

Go bother someone else.

Did southern republi

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

My only fuck up is wasting time even talking to the likes of you. I stated very clearly that Jim Crow originated in the south.....and I also related personal experiences of my own as well as those of older living relatives experiencing racist treatment in cities and towns that WERE NOT in the south.

You just chose to ignore that fact.

You are retarded.

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

From sea to shining sea huh? If I were you and felt this country was so racist against you why not find one to your liking?

I live in one of my liking, you idiot. We are talking past tense. Keep up, or shut up.

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

I live in one of my liking, you idiot. We are talking past tense. Keep up, or shut up.
GFY moron!

post # 10
post # 37
you keep fking up

GFY moron![/
post # 10
post # 37
you keep fking up

GFY moron!

LOL. If you had half a brain, and did not ask stupid questions, you would not get your feelings hurt, dumbass.

GFY moron![/

GFY moron!

LOL. If you had half a brain, and did not ask stupid questions, you would not get your feelings hurt, dumbass.
My feelings aren’t hurt, dumbass libtards like ewe are a dime a dozen. Not an original fucking thought in your empty head!

Well, since Mary Poppins is so racist for being shown with soot and since disgusting black soot is the same as a black person's face.....

How about when Gene Wilder painted blackface in Silver Streak?

GFY moron![/

GFY moron!

My feelings aren’t hurt, dumbass libtards like ewe are a dime a dozen. Not an original fucking thought in your empty head!

Mentally impaired wingnuts like you are a nickle for a hundred. You have been given plenty of original thoughts and personal experiences in this thread, but lack the mental acuity to comprehend anything beyond a one or two syllable word.

You need to enroll in a GED program and get some much needed help for your blatant ignorance.

GFY moron![/

GFY moron!

Mentally impaired wingnuts like you are a nickle for a hundred. You have been given plenty of original thoughts and personal experiences in this thread, but lack the mental acuity to comprehend anything beyond a one or two syllable word.

You need to enroll in a GED program and get some much needed help for your blatant ignorance.
I will do it! Now STFU already! Moron.

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

You're an idiot. You want to find that one street in America that you can use to say the whole country is not racist. This is a racist nation. And your existence proves it

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

You're an idiot. You want to find that one street in America that you can use to say the whole country is not racist. This is a racist nation. And your existence proves it
Yeah yeah yeah! This is a racist nation and yet ewe stay incessantly bleating that this is a racist nation bla bla bla dee fucking blah!

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

Good choice. Start with how to spell "You" . A "Ewe" is an animal.

" You" are welcome.

GFY moron![/
GFY moron!

Good choice. Start with how to spell "You" . A "Ewe" is an animal.

" You" are welcome.
Yes! More precisely it is a female sheep, which is what ewe pussy democrats are! Glad you’re up to speed.

post # 10
racist shithole nation.
post # 37
you keep fking up

racist nation vs racism
no semantics involved
you have been proven wrong and you are not man enough to admit it
maybe you are a he-she-he-it

Forum List

Back