Gender identity

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
I got a HUGE problem here. We have thousands of years, and many cultures and countless generations that have accepted gender norms across the millennium. Across the years, and the history, SUDDENLY there are "new" undiscovered genders all of a sudden? Gender Dysphoria by any other name. Read Oliver Sacks, the mind does strange things.

1678000278947.png

I got a HUGE problem here. We have thousands of years, and many cultures and countless generations that have accepted gender norms across the millennium. Across the years, and the history, SUDDENLY there are "new" undiscovered genders all of a sudden? Gender Dysphoria by any other name. Read Oliver Sacks, the mind does strange things.
Seems kinda bonkers

• Banned
Wow, Truth, facts and honesty, not to mention competency. Dems throw all that out the window. It's all about inclusion and diversity. You get a blind black lesbian RTD Bus driver with Aubergers syndrome driving you home. Yeay.

It's what happens when people pretend mental illness doesn't exist, and choose to make believe that whatever a persons fantasies are, it must be real. There are two ways to combat this. One, is the reorganizing of American sanatoriums and asylums to lock them up and correct their sickened minds. The other method was frowned upon by the world in the 1940s.

"All the sudden"?

NO, there isn't.
There are only two.
If a person was born with a penis.............A male.
If a person was born with a vagina..........A female.

Just because you "identify" yourself as different from the way you were born, doesn't make it so.

I can "identify" myself as a millionaire, it doesn't make it so.

"All the sudden"?

NO, there isn't.
There are only two.
If a person was born with a penis.............A male.
If a person was born with a vagina..........A female.

Just because you "identify" yourself as different from the way you were born, doesn't make it so.

I can "identify" myself as a millionaire, it doesn't make it so.
A person may "identify" as the person wishes. Expecting others to accept that may be a lot to ask. Demanding it is the definition of a mental problem.

Everyone know there were gays at the beginning of time as well as trans.

It's what happens when people pretend mental illness doesn't exist, and choose to make believe that whatever a persons fantasies are, it must be real. There are two ways to combat this. One, is the reorganizing of American sanatoriums and asylums to lock them up and correct their sickened minds. The other method was frowned upon by the world in the 1940s.
Thinking you're a doctor or a biologist when you're not is probably a sign of mental illness. 😄

So let me get this straight. Me saying that This...

View attachment 762729

Is a sign of mental illness is a crazy?
Well that depends. Do you understand that you picking a random picture from the internet and pretending as if you can diagnose someone is political theater, cosplay, fan fiction or..... do you actually think you can diagnose people from a picture, sitting in your barcalounger?

Well that depends. Do you understand that you picking a random picture from the internet and pretending as if you can diagnose someone is political theater, cosplay, fan fiction or..... do you actually think you can diagnose people from a picture, sitting in your barcalounger?

Really? Go onto Tik Tok right now, and just search "gender non-conforming". Tell me those people aren't mentally ill.

You were allowed to be what you chose allow these people to choose, it's called liberty, ever hear of it?

Forum List

Back