Gen Hayden Speaks About Emails

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Yesterday being interviewed by Bret Baier.
General Hayden is the former Director of National Security, former Deputy Director of National Intelligence, Former Director of the CIA.
YES YES Bret is on Fox News BUT it's not where or who Gen. Hayden is being interviewed by that is in anyway relevant. It is the substance of what he said that's critical to understand.
Gen. Hayden is a man of honor and highest personal integrity. No reasonable person will dispute that fact. On either side of the aisle.
I'm paraphrasing but the full transcript is available from FOX.
When asked his opinion on the whole issue of Hillary's personal server:
"Countries like China, Russia, India, Saudi Arabia and others have the most sophisticated technology and the brightest minds devoted 24/7 to hack into the US Government computers. It's an 'R' rated global intelligence gathering movie. Hillary Clinton's private server had no Firewall. Every word that passed through her server, whether in-coming from any source, originating from Hillary's computer, whether it was forwarded, whether it was stored in Hillary's hard drive, whether any emails were thought to be permanently erased, in my opinion have been read and copies made by any number of foreign countries.
Extremely sensitive US national security information has been compromised by the use of Hillary's private server.
There Is no question in my mind that this is not 100% fact."
When asked about the FBI investigation Hayden said the man in charge at the FBI is "100% dedicated to finding the facts about the case and the country can rest assured that wherever the investigation leads the FBI will pursue them no matter what the outcome."
This sounds to me like Hillary is close to being charged with a number of felonies.
Gen. Hayden would not want to get too far ahead of when the FBI recommends charges against Hillary.
My take is Gen. Hayden knows how close the charges are from being made public and he is now preparing the public for the charges.

Forum List

Back