Gee, That Was Quick! Schumer Bails On Immigration Talks

Schumerstein has one constituency to protect. Non citizens. He isn’t really an American himself and so casts his lot against American citizens. That whole party is run by people like him.

DOTR IDIOT: "Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer."[5] from Wikipedia.

You know there is a movement afoot to remove that info from Wikipedia? There is a group that trolls wikipedia and deletes any biographical information that reveals a Jew. I haven’t checked this particular one but Go to the EDIT:TALK tab of his entry and you will likely see several deletions and restorations of his background.
Knowledge is a danger to a Marxist.

They are hoping for those votes for the mid terms and nothing else will satisfy them.

DOTR IDIOT: "Schumer was born in Brooklyn, the son of Selma (née Rosen) and Abraham Schumer."[5] from Wikipedia.

You know there is a movement afoot to remove that info from Wikipedia? There is a group that trolls wikipedia and deletes any biographical information that reveals a Jew. I haven’t checked this particular one but Go to the EDIT:TALK tab of his entry and you will likely see several deletions and restorations of his background.

Why would it matter if he's Jewish?

Jews, especially Jewish politicians, are basically Israel Firsters. Their loyalties are with the Jewish lobby, not America.

Clearly you do not understand the complexity of views held by Jews in the USA. And maybe not even the Hawaiians -Mr. 5 O McGarrett.

Jews, especially Jewish politicians, are basically Israel Firsters. Their loyalties are with the Jewish lobby, not America.

You don't remember when trump went to israel on his kiss ass tour? I notice he didn't recommend cutting the amount of money this country stupidly sends to israel every year either. So much for cutting spending. No, trump's loyalty is to israel for sure.

I say no negotiating with Senators who represent foreigners first. Freeze them out. He got his ass handed to him already over this and had to back down.

Democrats are assholes!

Dem's have sided with illegal foreigners who rape and kill Americans, who traffic in drugs and put young women to work as prostitutes. Who form gangs and run around hacking people to death with machetes. This is how low the Dem party has sunk.

Hmm. Seems a bit overly rehearsed, stereotypical and a little bit fishy to me. There's no *meat* to this argument, because there's really no debating your opinion.. I thank you for your explanation, however.

Forum List

Back