G'day

1. Love the avie.

2. EZ is on vacation.

3. So you are a friend of catzmeow? Are you the type that goosesteps or do you make up your own mind on who you "like"? (She and I have bumped heads).

4. I look just like my avie. Yep. That's me. For reals. Um hm.:lol:

You didn't direct this at me, but I'll say it anyway. Politically, Catz and I disagree about as often, or more so, than we agree and Spud and I are nearly political opposites. Someone doesn't have to agree with everything, or goose-step, for them to be a friend. Wouldn't you agree? :)

1. Love the avie.

2. EZ is on vacation.

3. So you are a friend of catzmeow? Are you the type that goosesteps or do you make up your own mind on who you "like"? (She and I have bumped heads).

You didn't direct this at me, but I'll say it anyway. Politically, Catz and I disagree about as often, or more so, than we agree and Spud and I are nearly political opposites. Someone doesn't have to agree with everything, or goose-step, for them to be a friend. Wouldn't you agree? :)

I agree. Co existing can happen but both parties have to agree with that. One of Catz friends joined awhile back and I was quite friendly...but was ignored. So I thought I'd ask before I wasted any more time in giving a welcome to someone who doesn't want it.

btw....I could bring shitloads of people here if I felt like it. But most are assholes, mean, obnoxious and think they are bad asses. Knowing what I know about most of the folks at usmb, I feel kind of protective of them cuz they would get chewed up.:lol:

So...I didn't tell them where I went. The few I did...didn't stay and they were from another board. Only one that did was Dabs.:clap2:

Much love to you my dear friend :)

btw....I could bring shitloads of people here if I felt like it. But most are assholes, mean, obnoxious and think they are bad asses. Knowing what I know about most of the folks at usmb, I feel kind of protective of them cuz they would get chewed up.:lol:

So...I didn't tell them where I went. The few I did...didn't stay and they were from another board. Only one that did was Dabs.:clap2:

Much love to you my dear friend :)
Kissies

1. Love the avie.

2. EZ is on vacation.

I agree. Co existing can happen but both parties have to agree with that. One of Catz friends joined awhile back and I was quite friendly...but was ignored. So I thought I'd ask before I wasted any more time in giving a welcome to someone who doesn't want it.

I think I know who you're referring to and I'm not sure he's even been back since his intro thread. I can pretty much guarantee it had nothing to do with Catz telling him not to respond or anything like that. I agree with you though, you were awesomely friendly to me in my intro thread. :)

You're culturally aware, thank you. :)

slip slap slop baby...and don't forget the glasses! :lol:

:lol: I believe that makes it slip slop slap and wrap. One time I confused my slips with my slaps and my wraps with my slops...that was awkward.

So the trick is.... don't get sloppy and slip up then we wont have to slap you...

Welcome to the USMB :)

laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif
laugh3.gif

I wouldn't worry myself about those types, we get an influx from time to time, they always end up running with their tails between their legs, the ones that don't get themselves banned that is. :lol:

Hi, I'm Spud, I came to this forum following in the paw-prints of a person I miss dearly at another forum, and I see I'm not alone in this. What can I say about me, I'm tall, handsome, extraordinarily intelligent, a master debater, and the most modest person you'll ever meet. I'm also Australian, so if I seem a bit odd at times, it's because I'm drunk and/or fighting a crocodile.

NOW it feels like home! Glad to see your Size 15s leaving dirty footprints around here, Spud. I hope you enjoy yourself and appreciate the free speech we're all allowed here...at least as much as I'm enjoying it.

Good on yer my outsized pouchy friend!

1. Love the avie.

2. EZ is on vacation.

I chose people who accept facts, dont attempt to rewrite history, dont try to deny dictionary definitions and are willing to accept court documented evidence.

I chose friends who do not rely on personal insults to deny cold hard facts.

I just dont want friends who base their world view on emotion and lies.

I chose people who accept facts, dont attempt to rewrite history, dont try to deny dictionary definitions and are willing to accept court documented evidence.

I chose friends who do not rely on personal insults to deny cold hard facts.

I just dont want friends who base their world view on emotion and lies.

Seems fair enough, provided you don't assume that just because a court-documented argument isn't automatically assumed to be true, simply because it is court-documented. Truth doesn't always reside in the paperwork.

Forum List

Back