G'day

Spud

Skippy
Jul 30, 2011
Australia
Hi, I'm Spud, I came to this forum following in the paw-prints of a person I miss dearly at another forum, and I see I'm not alone in this. What can I say about me, I'm tall, handsome, extraordinarily intelligent, a master debater, and the most modest person you'll ever meet. I'm also Australian, so if I seem a bit odd at times, it's because I'm drunk and/or fighting a crocodile.

Is that a machete in your pocket or are you just happy to see us? Welcome...Spud...is it?

Hi, I'm Spud, I came to this forum following in the paw-prints of a person I miss dearly at another forum, and I see I'm not alone in this. What can I say about me, I'm tall, handsome, extraordinarily intelligent, a master debater, and the most modest person you'll ever meet. I'm also Australian, so if I seem a bit odd at times, it's because I'm drunk and/or fighting a crocodile.

G'day, Spud.

No crocodiles to fight here but being drunk can help at times.

Enjoy.

Ah, finally some competition for narcissist of the year!
(I thought I was alone............) :eusa_whistle:

Welcome and let the games begin!!

I love taters....welcome Spud!
Hope you don't mind butter and sour cream :eusa_whistle:

So here's a story for you Spud. I told one of the mods here that that particular feline whose paw prints you followed deserved a commission for the contingent of posters she's brought with her. This mod (promisingly called EZ) informed me that she posted pics of shirtless men as a catnip reward for our purring Pied Piper. I then asked EZ if I brought some new people with me, could I expect pics of shirtless women and I have not heard from EZ since.

So here's a story for you Spud. I told one of the mods here that that particular feline whose paw prints you followed deserved a commission for the contingent of posters she's brought with her. This mod (promisingly called EZ) informed me that she posted pics of shirtless men as a catnip reward for our purring Pied Piper. I then asked EZ if I brought some new people with me, could I expect pics of shirtless women and I have not heard from EZ since.

Hmm, well I fully support you in your quest for shirtless women.

Welcome to USMB, Matey. My Uncle, who served in the Pacific, went back to Sydney and married his WWII Sweetheart 30 years later. We lost him a few years back, but when grandma passed, she left me his wonderful letters postmarked Sydney, and he absolutely loved everything about his friends and the whole country there.

‪Down Under - Men At Work (HQ Audio)‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
Sorry Si, I'm busy covering rightwing partisan and being an ass today. Forgot to bring a mini me for the bastard. Your on your own.

Well here you go then, baby! lol...This Spuds for *U*!!!!

***WELCOME*** :cheers2:

1. Love the avie.

2. EZ is on vacation.

3. So you are a friend of catzmeow? Are you the type that goosesteps or do you make up your own mind on who you "like"? (She and I have bumped heads).

4. I look just like my avie. Yep. That's me. For reals. Um hm.:lol:

btw....I could bring shitloads of people here if I felt like it. But most are assholes, mean, obnoxious and think they are bad asses. Knowing what I know about most of the folks at usmb, I feel kind of protective of them cuz they would get chewed up.:lol:

So...I didn't tell them where I went. The few I did...didn't stay and they were from another board. Only one that did was Dabs.:clap2:

Well here you go then, baby! lol...This Spuds for *U*!!!!

***WELCOME*** :cheers2:

Yowza. Can we be friends?

Forum List

Back