‘A Confederate Flag Turned Me Gay’ Is an Actual E-Book That Someone Self-Published

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I always knew the Confederate flag was Gay.

‘A Confederate Flag Turned Me Gay’ Is an Actual E-Book That Someone Self-Published

somebody-self-published-an-e-book-called-a-confederate-flag-turned-me-gay-948-body-image-1435613234.jpg

Want to know what racist skinheads think about the Charleston shooting?

Move over, T-Rex—here comes Confederate flag erotica. Occupying a previously untapped intersection between racist symbols, marriage equality, and right-wing conspiracy is A Confederate Flag Turned Me Gay, a new 20-page e-book.

It all starts with a warm memory of the unnamed narrator sticking his penis into a glory hole adorned by the Stars and Bars in the bathroom of his local gym. Flash-forward to present time and our protagonist is the webmaster of Sexy Rebel Hoes, a site that has the tagline: "Babes So Hot They'll Make the South Rise Again."

More at the link.

I always knew the Confederate flag was Gay.

somebody-self-published-an-e-book-called-a-confederate-flag-turned-me-gay-948-body-image-1435613234.jpg

Want to know what racist skinheads think about the Charleston shooting?

Move over, T-Rex—here comes Confederate flag erotica. Occupying a previously untapped intersection between racist symbols, marriage equality, and right-wing conspiracy is A Confederate Flag Turned Me Gay, a new 20-page e-book.

It all starts with a warm memory of the unnamed narrator sticking his penis into a glory hole adorned by the Stars and Bars in the bathroom of his local gym. Flash-forward to present time and our protagonist is the webmaster of Sexy Rebel Hoes, a site that has the tagline: "Babes So Hot They'll Make the South Rise Again."

More at the link.

It's an actual e-book, as opposed to a fake e-book?

Forum List

Back