Gay sex ed in schools

There's a reason why it is not educated in schools. Because there's not enough evidence it is STD free.

Of course it isn't! Education is supposed to be leadership by example. Is that the leadership we're aiming for now? Teaching kids to be queer doesn't seem like an admirable quality.

There's a reason why it is not educated in schools. Because there's not enough evidence it is STD free.

Are strait people STD free?

Does that mean the people in dire straits or those that are straight? In any case, if they adopt that preference they won't be STD free for long. Being queer causes AIDS eventually because folks fail to take precautions.

They are HIV free until the bisexual came along..

Oh please tell me how you figured that out.

Common sense. The art of putting two and two together.

In case nobody else has told you yet today, you're an idiot.

Does that mean the people in dire straits or those that are straight? In any case, if they adopt that preference they won't be STD free for long. Being queer causes AIDS eventually because folks fail to take precautions.

Thank you for the spelling correction. Being queer doesn't cause aids. A virus causes aids.

Last edited:

They are HIV free until the bisexual came along..

Oh please tell me how you figured that out.

Common sense. The art of putting two and two together.

In case nobody else has told you yet today, you're an idiot.

Its not my fault you aren't educated on gay sex..

If one doesn't use precautions it most certainly opens a person up to the possibility of AIDS, which is what my original post stated. Don't try to twist my words or add to them. Learn to read and comprehend.

Forum List

Back