Gay Republican group GOProud' endorses Mitt Romney

R

rdean

What has not been noted thus far -- because the vote was not public beyond a mention that two people voted no -- is that only a bare majority of the board's seven members at the time voted for the endorsement. What's more, half of the board's gay or lesbian members voted against endorsing Romney.

Of the seven GOProud board members, only four supported the endorsement. Only two gay or lesbian board members voted in favor: LaSalvia and Bruce Carroll.

GOProud's Romney Endorsement Had Only A Bare Majority of the Board -- And Little Gay Support - Poliglot

What they are saying is among the "gay" board members, 2 voted for Romney and 2 voted against him. So how did he win the support of a "gay" organization? Seems two of the board members are straight. They support Romney. A third straight member didn't vote.

Why would gay people vote for Romney?

Conservative Radio Host High-Fives Romney Campaign for Canning Gay Adviser - US News and World Report

Have you seen goproud members. They're awesome and would kick the shit out of those actup pussies

A gay organization endorsement would be about helpful to the Romney campaign as an endorsement by OWS.

A gay organization endorsement would be about helpful to the Romney campaign as an endorsement by OWS.

At first I thought it might hurt him. Then I realized that Mitt takes millions from the single largest abortionist in the country, Phil Frost, and Republicans don't care in the least.

Wait a second, a "gay" organization run by straight people? I shall weigh this accordingly.

At first I thought it might hurt him. Then I realized that Mitt takes millions from the single largest abortionist in the country, Phil Frost, and Republicans don't care in the least.
e
And obama takes money from pro lifers like harry reid

e
And obama takes money from pro lifers like harry reid

And a MORMON to boot...OMG! :eek:

But then Dingy Harry Reid is one of thse 'Friendly' Mormons unlike Mitt Romney that is from the Satan Sect of the Mormon Religion...:eusa_whistle:

What has not been noted thus far -- because the vote was not public beyond a mention that two people voted no -- is that only a bare majority of the board's seven members at the time voted for the endorsement. What's more, half of the board's gay or lesbian members voted against endorsing Romney.

Of the seven GOProud board members, only four supported the endorsement. Only two gay or lesbian board members voted in favor: LaSalvia and Bruce Carroll.

GOProud's Romney Endorsement Had Only A Bare Majority of the Board -- And Little Gay Support - Poliglot

What they are saying is among the "gay" board members, 2 voted for Romney and 2 voted against him. So how did he win the support of a "gay" organization? Seems two of the board members are straight. They support Romney. A third straight member didn't vote.

Why would gay people vote for Romney?

Conservative Radio Host High-Fives Romney Campaign for Canning Gay Adviser - US News and World Report

Some people place politics over sexuality. No news there.

Well Deany? What gives? Run out of Repubs evil...into GAY Repubs Evil and Support Romney?

WTF?

Was this the only thing left in your last meeting with your masters?

:wtf:

I was expecting larger things from you...YOU were on such a roll...

Sooo...disappointing.

*F* for the day Deany.

You almost gotta laugh. The left seems more concerned about a gay endorsement for Romney than conservative republicans.

Forum List

Back