Gay Marriage Fails In Maine

people know what they want and what they dont want, and they are not buying that this is about civil rights.

Such a bunch of bitches (no gender designation implied) worried that their spouse will then dump them and run off with the secret lover, LOL......

Talk about LOW selfesteem, LMAO!

Freedom of speech is a bitch like that, in order for it to be equal no one can be blocked from a conversation. ;)

:clap2::clap2::clap2: Thank you, KK. I think that posters like that need to have their thoughts and comments see the light of day. It allows us to see them coming.

This is true, I was just trying to actually have this discussion, and he was interrupting my time. In heindsight, it is best that his teeny-bopper rant is exposed for the world to see, so that others don't mistake his insights into any-or-all topics for umm....intelligence.

From what I can tell, he's Acting like del was Towards me earlier in this Thread...

This Messageboard is Funny like that. ;)

:)

peace...

We are all equally free to marry. None of us has the right to marry anyone we want.

Wrong.

Not, it's Absolutely Accurate.

Everyone has the Same Ability to Marry the Opposite Sex.

Noone is Allowed to Marry MORE than one, Children, Close Relatives, Animals or the Same Gender.

Marriage is Distinct in that it Reflects why we are even Typing into this Website.

If People Choose to Defy their Natural Design and Couple outside of what Created them, they are FREE to do so...

They are NOT Free to Demand that Society Embrace it, Acknowledge or give it False Validation in Marriage as Equal to something it Factually is NOT Equal to.

:)

peace...

"What" creates a person is an egg and a sperm hooking up, in a fallopian tube, or a test tube, or in a petrie dish.

So you have no problem with Incestuous adult relationships and them marrying either? After all that doesn't effect you either? How about Polygamy? I mean if a guy wants 3 wives that doesn't effect you either?

And as long as we are on this, it doesn't effect me kick, how about a man and a boy? I mean it really doesn't effect you personally if an adult is having sex with a child now does it?

I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever they want.

Children are a different matter all together. That is why we have age of consent laws, voting, joining the armed forces, drivers license and drinking laws.

Got any other disingenuous arguments?

Honestly, I think most people just want to get it right.

Let's respect the institution of Marriage and move on to achieve equality as well.

It doesn't have to be an either/or proposition.

I try and look at different subjects and see how they affect me personally, as do most of us. I'm still struggling how something like this would affect me. So if two gay guys get married and move next to me, that somehow affects me? How? I'll start listening to Village People, have a hankering for the colour lilac and grow a moustache? I just can't believe how petty and pathetic some people can be, and how they want to control the lives of others when it has no affect on them...

So you have no problem with Incestuous adult relationships and them marrying either? After all that doesn't effect you either? How about Polygamy? I mean if a guy wants 3 wives that doesn't effect you either?

And as long as we are on this, it doesn't effect me kick, how about a man and a boy? I mean it really doesn't effect you personally if an adult is having sex with a child now does it?

Pet topics again. How come you don't want to start your own thread on them? Hiding here?

I have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever they want.

Children are a different matter all together. That is why we have age of consent laws, voting, joining the armed forces, drivers license and drinking laws.

Got any other disingenuous arguments?

Oh, I think he's serious on that one.

their sexual attraction is irrelevant, men cannot marry men, women cannot marry women

exactly. a marriage contract is usually between two people unless it otherwise says so. two peiople...not between two genders.

you are a very poor student of law and a crappy citizen...why a crappy citizen? because a lack in critical thinking skills is a bigger danger to our republic than any arab muslim extremist with a bomb.

incorrect. in most states, marital "contracts" are between a man and a woman. You are a fool

in the last few years individual states have been adding amendments to state 'between one man and one woman' because traditionally and historically a marriage was civil contract between two consenting adults.

what is it now... 30 states have the 'man and woman' thing added?

note: added, as opposed to the way it was

Forum List

Back