Gay ‘cure’ therapy outlawed in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you kindly explain how "liberals" or, for that matter, anyone is "conditioning" these kids?
No I will not. All you sick freaks will do then is claim it's a lie. But, it''s been explained plenty of times before to all of you freaks. You just play pretend and ignore it.

I bet 100 bucks you are like those right wing politicians we read about all the time that are homophobic bigots and then get caught smoking the pole in an airport restroom.
Classic attack the messenger from a perverse liar.

I am not attacking anything, I do not think there is anything wrong with being gay...that is your stichk, not mine[/QUOTE]

Haha..ofcourse you don’t....filth can never recognize other filth. That’s how it works dummy.

You’ve already used that not so clever line of bullshit Gay Boy Gator. Find some new material bud...your shit is played the fuck out.

There are so many of you closet homoseuxals out there that it still applies.

Swapping ass juice with another man is plain fucking disgusting, appalling and animalistic...sorry bud, I’m not your guy.

Since it is biological and they're always going to have to deal with it...Well, that would mean suicide in many cases.

Why not accept people and let them live their lives...Mr.Small government conservative. lol

Since it is biological and they're always going to have to deal with it...Well, that would mean suicide in many cases.

Why not accept people and let them live their lives...Mr.Small government conservative. lol

You mean just like pedofiles that crave sex with little children?

There is No Such Things as “identifying with a gender other than what born with”. It’s fantasy, make believe and an attemp to avoid facts you are trying to set aside

There is No Such Things as “identifying with a gender other than what born with”. It’s fantasy, make believe and an attemp to avoid facts you are trying to set aside

Not based on science it isn't a fantasy but your little brain needs it to be for some reason.There is real evidence showing that biological males that are transgenders have the brains of females.

http://www.dailymail...-dysphoria.html
A team of researchers at the University of Liege in Belgium studied 160 children to try and further understand the origin of gender dysphoria (GD).

Gender dysphoria (GD) is a condition where a person's emotional and psychological identity is different to their physical form.

The research project looked at both males and females with gender dysphoria as well as non-GD people as a control group.

They found that the structure and neurological patterns of a trans-male's brain resembled a female more than it did a male.

People born as women who have gender dysphoria exhibited the same phenomenon, with brain activity almost identical to that of genetic males.

“Brains of a female with parts of a male thus female”. You are not what you “feel” you are.
Gays are supposedly born that way. I was born white, no amount of feelings gymnastics makes me otherwise.

Not based on science it isn't a fantasy but your little brain needs it to be for some reason.There is real evidence showing that biological males that are transgenders have the brains of females.

http://www.dailymail...-dysphoria.html
A team of researchers at the University of Liege in Belgium studied 160 children to try and further understand the origin of gender dysphoria (GD).

Gender dysphoria (GD) is a condition where a person's emotional and psychological identity is different to their physical form.

The research project looked at both males and females with gender dysphoria as well as non-GD people as a control group.

They found that the structure and neurological patterns of a trans-male's brain resembled a female more than it did a male.

People born as women who have gender dysphoria exhibited the same phenomenon, with brain activity almost identical to that of genetic males.

How long until we can choose our ethnicity?
I need a break on my daughters tuitions...they plan to “identify” as native Americans as soon as you Loons push for it.

You’ve already used that not so clever line of bullshit Gay Boy Gator. Find some new material bud...your shit is played the fuck out.

Swapping ass juice with another man is plain fucking disgusting, appalling and animalistic...sorry bud, I’m not your guy.

You sound just like Larry Craig

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

No one makes hell for anyone nor wants to. We do however call it as reality states it is
You are not always victims, it’s just some of your feelings fantasizes must not be allowed to advance further

Because most conservatives are anything but ‘small government’ – the authoritarian right seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Conservatives’ support for reckless, irresponsible ‘gay cures’ is an example of their desire to compel conformity.

Look, although whackos have busted their asses to make this deep and complex...this whole thing is so fucking simple....fat disgusting people turn fag because they can’t get laid by the opposite sex...attractive people turn fag because they’re weird, have deep daddy issues and are fucked up in the head. End of fucking story.

You sound just like Larry Craig

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Cool...Like always, you sound like a disgusting LefTard.
But, but, but....I know you’re not.

Wrong.

It’s an example of free expression, of a citizen exercising his right to self-determination, and the right to make decisions concerning one’s private life – decisions which must be respected and protected, regardless the fear, contempt, and animosity of conservatives.

You mean just like pedofiles that crave sex with little children?
That is NOT what she means and if you really don't know that you even more fucked up than we thought.

Gay 'cure' therapy outlawed in Hawaii

The Governor of Hawaii has signed a law outlawing gay ‘cure’ therapy for minors.

The US state has become the latest to outlaw the use of so-called conversion therapy to attempt to change the sexuality of minors.

Performing gay ‘cure’ therapy on minors is already is illegal in 11 US states and counting, as well as Switzerland, Malta, Taiwan, two Canadian provinces, and the Australian state of Victoria.

Experts overwhelmingly agree that attempts to cure sexuality are futile, misguided, and often extremely harmful. Attempts to force teens to repress their sexuality has been linked to depression, self-harm and even suicide.

More good news but there is still a long way to go in protecting kids.

I actually agree with this. IMO people are born with their their sexual preference and can't help it.

Gay 'cure' therapy outlawed in Hawaii

The Governor of Hawaii has signed a law outlawing gay ‘cure’ therapy for minors.

The US state has become the latest to outlaw the use of so-called conversion therapy to attempt to change the sexuality of minors.

Performing gay ‘cure’ therapy on minors is already is illegal in 11 US states and counting, as well as Switzerland, Malta, Taiwan, two Canadian provinces, and the Australian state of Victoria.

Experts overwhelmingly agree that attempts to cure sexuality are futile, misguided, and often extremely harmful. Attempts to force teens to repress their sexuality has been linked to depression, self-harm and even suicide.

More good news but there is still a long way to go in protecting kids.

Congratulations on having found your personal safe space!

Best enter America illegally, though, it's so much faster than dealing with all that immigration paperwork and would qualify you for welfare payments much more quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back