Gay conservative group endorses Mitt

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
:D:badgrin::rofl::badgrin::D

Gay conservative group endorses Mitt Romney | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

"We don't agree with Gov. Romney on every single issue—indeed, we disagree strongly with him on his support for a federal marriage amendment and we have urged Romney publicly to take bolder and more conservative stances on tax reform, entitlement reform and spending," LaSalvia said. "Given the vote on our board, obviously not everyone in our organization will agree with this endorsement, and we respect that."

So

Where will Mitt shove the money he gets from them?

See?!

We really don't hate fags!

gsthumb.gif

It is serious. I am glad that the organization endorsed Romney. The GOP as a whole has to move forward into the 21st century. Sexual orientation is a moral and religious, not a political, issue, in my opinion.

Will they keep the money this time? Will that guy (can't remember his name at the moment) who was all over Romney for that gay member of his election staff...will he have another cow over this?

Robert Jeffress.

And if he has a problem with it, he should be lit on fire and kicked out a fucking window.

Will they keep the money this time? Will that guy (can't remember his name at the moment) who was all over Romney for that gay member of his election staff...will he have another cow over this?

ahh

TY for remembering why this is funny.

If it's a lot a money Mitt and team will present a good reason to accept it, if not, then not.

It is serious. I am glad that the organization endorsed Romney. The GOP as a whole has to move forward into the 21st century. Sexual orientation is a moral and religious, not a political, issue, in my opinion.

The mere fact that they feel a need to have their own group when they concentrate on the economy tells me that the GOP and DNC are still behind.

"We don't agree with Gov. Romney on every single issue—indeed, we disagree strongly with him on his support for a federal marriage amendment and we have urged Romney publicly to take bolder and more conservative stances on tax reform, entitlement reform and spending," LaSalvia said. "Given the vote on our board, obviously not everyone in our organization will agree with this endorsement, and we respect that."

So

They just don't want to see a black man in the White House.:D

So

They just don't want to see a black man in the White House.:D
yeah, but

"trust me, he's got a big stick".... VP Biden

and then some

See they don't think it's good because to them if they are Conservative and Gay it means they must be Racist, Homaphobic, Islam Hating Nazis, Even through they are Gay.

No 'proof' needed for those without abnormal hearts or brains, but a good example of the FACT gay Americans share the same concerns as all others in this nation. Sexual activity isn't as high on the scale of interest as the deprived :)D) believe.

See they don't think it's good because to them if they are Conservative and Gay it means they must be Racist, Homaphobic, Islam Hating Nazis, Even through they are Gay.

Then those who think that are wrong.

Then those who think that are wrong.

Some must have a 'group' that they feel superior to.

Forum List

Back