Gates pleads guilty, will likely roll on Manafort and Trump

Still with the "Russian collusion" narrative? That is so "last year".

Still in denial? :rofl:
So many still don't know the depth of what Putin actually did, because their leader keeps them in the dark.

Personally, we don't care what he did. Putin is just a tin-horn murdering commie who has no effect on this country. Anyone who thinks Russians are smart enough to have an adverse effect on an American election, has little faith or knowledge of how our system works.

Quit trying to shift the blame to whatever. Admit it: You lost because Hillary was a lousy candidate and after 8 years of Obama, nobody wanted any more of what your party had to offer.

So far there is no collusion, therefore nothing to deny. Do you think before you post?

No, you're just refusing to acknowledge the collusion.

Trump refusing to impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in the 2016 election that Congress passed 517-5 is collusion.

No it isn't.

It's quid-pro-quo.

Russia helped Trump win, so Trump helps Russia by not imposing sanctions for the meddling in the election that helped Trump win.

You refusing to see it speaks more to how steeped in denial you are than how intuitive you think you are.

He doesn't answer it because he doesn't have access to all the foreign policy meetings like you're supposed to. I saw you ducking out of them early, so I know you don't either. Must be why you're repeating stupidity.

What I don't get is why you all make the basest of assumptions and presumptions about everyone and everything else, from Obama to Clinton to liberals to gun control advocates to Democrats to Progressives...yet you stop short in divining the presumption or assumptions of Donald Trump.

What gives?

What sounds even sillier is the idea that Democratic voters "stayed home" because of "Russian propaganda". Are you trying to say that that Democrats are more likely to be stupid and easily influenced?If so, they deserved to lose.

Russian propaganda manipulated Conservatives -whose brains were turned to mush after 38 years of Conservative lies about everything and everyone- into believing outright lies and distortions about Clinton. Then the Russian propagandists were kicked off Twitter, and suddenly all these Conservatives whined that they lost followers because of it.

Conservatives. Whined. About. Losing. Russian bot followers. On. Twitter.

So that's how Conservatives were duped in the election.

et your imagination run wild I guess. Whatever gets you through the night.

It's not my imagination that Mueller got Gotti, it's fact.

It's also not my imagination that Mueller is running his special counsel in nearly the exact same way he did as Gotti's prosecutor.

The only folks exercising imagination here are people like you, who whine about losing Russian bot followers on Twitter, and who simply don't want to admit that you were conned by Donald Trump, Conservative elitists, and Russian trolls.

Actually if it legal it makes no difference what I think, does it? Change the laws if you don't like them.

You said Trump loves America.

Him importing foreigners like he imports wives doesn't support the ludicrous belief of yours that Trump loves America.

So what you did was act like a troll and tried to make Trump loving America about whether or not it was legal for Trump to import foreigners like he imports wives.

So what about the legality of importing workers like he imports wives makes you think "Trump loves America"?

But, you see, there are some jobs that no American will do. LOL

Sometimes I have sympathy for Melania...knowing that she's basically a hostage that has nothing of her own because he makes everything about him.

But then I remember that she enjoys the lavish life only taxpayers can provide, and I think "this is what you deserve".

But seriously, every picture of her with him makes it look like she'd rather get dismembered alive than spend another second anywhere near him.

et your imagination run wild I guess. Whatever gets you through the night.

It's not my imagination that Mueller got Gotti, it's fact.

It's also not my imagination that Mueller is running his special counsel in nearly the exact same way he did as Gotti's prosecutor.

The only folks exercising imagination here are people like you, who whine about losing Russian bot followers on Twitter, and who simply don't want to admit that you were conned by Donald Trump, Conservative elitists, and Russian trolls.
Find a boyfriend or something. You're not going to make it through the next 7 years, seriously!

What sounds even sillier is the idea that Democratic voters "stayed home" because of "Russian propaganda". Are you trying to say that that Democrats are more likely to be stupid and easily influenced?If so, they deserved to lose.

Russian propaganda manipulated Conservatives -whose brains were turned to mush after 38 years of Conservative lies about everything and everyone- into believing outright lies and distortions about Clinton. Then the Russian propagandists were kicked off Twitter, and suddenly all these Conservatives whined that they lost followers because of it.

Conservatives. Whined. About. Losing. Russian bot followers. On. Twitter.

So that's how Conservatives were duped in the election.

Whaaa? That was so full of herp and derp that I don't even know what to say.

Are you trying to say that were it not for "Russian interference", conservatives would have voted for Hillary?

I am speechless....

What Gates and Manafort did has 0 to do with Trump.

Manafort was Trump's campaign manager, and Gates was his deputy.

They are both going to flap their lips about Trump to save their own hides...

Of course.

Trump values loyalty, but no one is loyal to him. Why would they be?
He is not loyal to , and throws them under the bus..I would never work for such an ass that doesn't have your back.

Personally, we don't care what he did.

LOL! No, you're just allowing yourself that cop-out because you don't want to have to admit your intuition sucks and your instincts weren't as good as you wanted people to think.

I bet you'd be screaming your fat head off if Clinton used a foreign country's help to win an election. Look how you all lost it when you thought Hamas donated to Obama's campaign in 2008.

Who fucking believes the shit you're peddling anymore? Do you even believe it?

Putin is just a tin-horn murdering commie who has no effect on this country. Anyone who thinks Russians are smart enough to have an adverse effect on an American election, has little faith or knowledge of how our system works.

17 US Intelligence Agencies unanimously concluded that Putin's trolls were effective at manipulating Trump voters. Propaganda works. That's why companies spend billions on advertising.

uit trying to shift the blame to whatever. Admit it: You lost because Hillary was a lousy candidate and after 8 years of Obama, nobody wanted any more of what your party had to offer.

Clinton didn't lose the popular vote. And without Russia's help, Trump wouldn't have won the election. Russian trolls specifically targeted swing states and Conservative voters because Conservatives are fucking idiots.

What gives is about half these guys are Russian bots, and the other half are halfwit tools.

Probably.

It was so fucking funny going on Twitter this past weekend, seeing Conservative MAGA NRA dipshits whining like fucking babies that they lost thousands of followers after Twitter purged the Russian bots from the platform.

So Conservatives were manipulated by Russia into thinking they were more popular than they actually are.

Trump loves America. Why does that bother you so much?

If Trump loved America he'd hire Americans to work at his resorts instead of importing foreigners, like he does wives.
Is any of that illegal?
Its sure not pro american
What could you possibly know about that?
More than you obviously.
I know enough not to advocate the supremacy of a race like you do. You have no idea about what is American.

Actually if it legal it makes no difference what I think, does it? Change the laws if you don't like them.

You said Trump loves America.

Him importing foreigners like he imports wives doesn't support the ludicrous belief of yours that Trump loves America.

So what you did was act like a troll and tried to make Trump loving America about whether or not it was legal for Trump to import foreigners like he imports wives.

So what about the legality of importing workers like he imports wives makes you think "Trump loves America"?
Trumps wives have nothing to do with his love for his country. It is a stupid example for you to use, but it is not unexpected.

Personally, we don't care what he did.

LOL! No, you're just allowing yourself that cop-out because you don't want to have to admit your intuition sucks and your instincts weren't as good as you wanted people to think.

I bet you'd be screaming your fat head off if Clinton used a foreign country's help to win an election. Look how you all lost it when you thought Hamas donated to Obama's campaign in 2008.

Who fucking believes the shit you're peddling anymore? Do you even believe it?

Putin is just a tin-horn murdering commie who has no effect on this country. Anyone who thinks Russians are smart enough to have an adverse effect on an American election, has little faith or knowledge of how our system works.

17 US Intelligence Agencies unanimously concluded that Putin's trolls were effective at manipulating Trump voters. Propaganda works. That's why companies spend billions on advertising.

uit trying to shift the blame to whatever. Admit it: You lost because Hillary was a lousy candidate and after 8 years of Obama, nobody wanted any more of what your party had to offer.

Clinton didn't lose the popular vote. And without Russia's help, Trump wouldn't have won the election. Russian trolls specifically targeted swing states and Conservative voters because Conservatives are fucking idiots.

You're entire premise is a moot point, bereft of any further discussion. It has already been stated publicly by everyone in my country who is in a position of authority, that Russian had absolutely no influence on the 2016 election.

Find a boyfriend or something. You're not going to make it through the next 7 years, seriously!

1. "Find a boyfriend"? Are you trying to imply that I'm gay and then use that as an insult? Why do you think it's an insult to call someone gay? Insecurities. You're insecure in your own sexuality so you project your self-hatred on others. What a whiny little bitch.

2. The rate at which Mueller is dropping indictments and securing pleas makes this thing look like it's going to steamroll over the GOP and Trump by November, just in time for the Democrats to retake the House.

Are you trying to say that were it not for "Russian interference", conservatives would have voted for Hillary?I am speechless....

Yup. They would have. Just like plenty of Conservatives voted for Obama.

Forum List

Back