Gate of the Sun in Palestine

"According to the Anti-Defamation League, Veterans Today has promulgated the conspiracy theory that Israel orchestrated WikiLeaks as a public relations campaign. Gordon Duff has charged Julian Assange with cooperating with Israeli intelligence,[33] and in an interview with the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, he said that 'WikiLeaks is obviously concocted by an intelligence agency. It's a ham-handed action by Israel to do its public relations.'[34]

"'... Dr. Wood also criticized Veterans Today, stating that 'The anti-Semitic content that is periodically published in Veterans Today is morally repugnant, and it deeply offends the core principles of tolerance, respect, and citizenship upon which the University of Lethbridge is founded."[35][36][37]

"Veteran's Today financial editor Michael Harris was criticized for asserting in an interview on Press TV that December 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a 'revenge killing' by Israel. The Anti-Defamation League responded stating "Veterans Today is known for promulgating some of the most outrageous anti-Israel and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories."[38]

"Harris also alleged that Israeli 'death squads' were responsible for the 2011 Tucson shooting, 2011 Norway attacks and 2012 Aurora shooting and that the 'Jewish-owned and Jewish-controlled' Hollywood was responsible for perpetuating a 'culture of violence' within the United States.[39]

"A Washington Post story on the interviews notes that Harris 'publicly associates with neo-Nazi groups".[40][41] The SPLC stated that Harris' comments indicated that VT 'is now squarely in neo-Nazi territory.'"

Seems there's more than a little fire behind this smoke.

Veterans Today - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Veterans Today (VT) is an American political website that describes itself as 'an online journal representing the position of members of the military and veteran community in areas of national security, geopolitical stability and domestic policy.'[2]

"They 'support the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic' and many of their contributors are veterans.

"The Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center have criticized it for promoting anti-semitic and extremist viewpoints and conspiracy theories.[3][4] VT's articles are reposted widely on the Internet, primarily on conspiracy-oriented and right-wing extremist websites. [3]"

Why, Georgie Boy, any site can describe itself any way it wants to and of course your beloved Wikipedia picks it up.. However, anyone with any intelligence can pick up after reading that site for a while just what they are about. Does Georgie Boy think that all Veterans are going to be enamored with this site? By the way, Georgie Boy, can you pull up any articles for us which shows this site condemning even just the Christians murdered in the Muslim world? After all, most veterans in the U.S. are members of the Christian faith, and they would be interested to see what is happening to their fellow Christians in the Muslim world? No doubt many Filipino veterans would like to see what the Muslims in the Philippines are doing to their fellow Catholics..

I'll start a little closer to home, Hossie,
After all there's no shortage of good Christians in Mexico:

"Who is Behind the Mexican Drug Cartels?
by Dean Henderson
Excerpted from Chapter 16: The Mexican Fast Track, Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf…

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

"By the time George W. Bush moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2001, his Harken Energy scam had been brushed under the dirty rug that passes for history. But his allegiance to the Four Horsemen and the Houston oil mafia never wavered."

BTW, I'm still not compensated in any material sense for my posts on USMB.
You?

Who is Behind the Mexican Drug Cartels? | Veterans Today

by Dean Henderson
Excerpted from Chapter 16: The Mexican Fast Track, Big Oil & Their Bankers in the Persian Gulf…

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

"By the time George W. Bush moved into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in 2001, his Harken Energy scam had been brushed under the dirty rug that passes for history. But his allegiance to the Four Horsemen and the Houston oil mafia never wavered."

You?

I'll admit that I get compensation, Georgie. For every 10 posts I get one free coupon for any Chuck E Cheese's in Mississippi. How 'bout that?

by Dean Henderson

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

You?

I guess Georgie Boy never read a recent article which stated that the drug cartel is thinking of becoming Muslims. Whether this is true or not, I cannot say. However, his own newspaper had an article a few years back which said that a lot of this drug money was being used to finance the Islamic terrorists. I don't know if he even read about the Korans and prayer mats found at the border. Now if Georgie Boy could get his nose out of Wikipedia and his new love, Veterans Today, he could probably find the article in the Los Angeles Times' Archives. By the way, Georgie Boy, do you have a guilty conscience that you had to state you aren't compensated for what you write on this forum?

by Dean Henderson

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

You?

Here's your pay for today George.

Great Coupons, Discounts, Coupon Codes & Rebates from ShopAtHome.com!

"According to the Anti-Defamation League, Veterans Today has promulgated the conspiracy theory that Israel orchestrated WikiLeaks as a public relations campaign. Gordon Duff has charged Julian Assange with cooperating with Israeli intelligence,[33] and in an interview with the Israeli newspaper Haaretz, he said that 'WikiLeaks is obviously concocted by an intelligence agency. It's a ham-handed action by Israel to do its public relations.'[34]

"'... Dr. Wood also criticized Veterans Today, stating that 'The anti-Semitic content that is periodically published in Veterans Today is morally repugnant, and it deeply offends the core principles of tolerance, respect, and citizenship upon which the University of Lethbridge is founded."[35][36][37]

"Veteran's Today financial editor Michael Harris was criticized for asserting in an interview on Press TV that December 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting was a 'revenge killing' by Israel. The Anti-Defamation League responded stating "Veterans Today is known for promulgating some of the most outrageous anti-Israel and anti-Semitic conspiracy theories."[38]

"Harris also alleged that Israeli 'death squads' were responsible for the 2011 Tucson shooting, 2011 Norway attacks and 2012 Aurora shooting and that the 'Jewish-owned and Jewish-controlled' Hollywood was responsible for perpetuating a 'culture of violence' within the United States.[39]

"A Washington Post story on the interviews notes that Harris 'publicly associates with neo-Nazi groups".[40][41] The SPLC stated that Harris' comments indicated that VT 'is now squarely in neo-Nazi territory.'"

Seems there's more than a little fire behind this smoke.

Sho' nuff, Princess. Veterans Today has followed its Fuehrer right down Nazi Road. :D

Last edited:
Here's a message from one writer published on Veterans Today you can take to your Board (or NIST), Rockefeller:

"Israel has almost 30% of its population non-Jewish. Judaism is a religion with deep roots starting in African continent and transcending nation state borders worldwide. It’s always been a minority religion and remains such worldwide. Relax! Oh, and a Semite is a person who comes from the Middle Eastern cultures; namely Arabs, Hebrews, and more… read the wiki definition…... In other words, a Semite is NOT exclusively a person who practices Judaism. Get it? Got it? Good!"

Point out any anti-Semitic inferences...or not.

In Defense of 21st Century Judaism and Israel | Veterans Today

by Dean Henderson

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

You?

I'll admit that I get compensation, Georgie. For every 10 posts I get one free coupon for any Chuck E Cheese's in Mississippi. How 'bout that?
Watch your cholesterol, Hossie...unless you get medical with those "coupons"

by Dean Henderson

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

You?

I guess Georgie Boy never read a recent article which stated that the drug cartel is thinking of becoming Muslims. Whether this is true or not, I cannot say. However, his own newspaper had an article a few years back which said that a lot of this drug money was being used to finance the Islamic terrorists. I don't know if he even read about the Korans and prayer mats found at the border. Now if Georgie Boy could get his nose out of Wikipedia and his new love, Veterans Today, he could probably find the article in the Los Angeles Times' Archives. By the way, Georgie Boy, do you have a guilty conscience that you had to state you aren't compensated for what you write on this forum?
Gun sales.
Oil sales.
Drug sales.

The three biggest money earners on this planet depend on private bankers creating the money supply and interest. Bankers seem to have a limited commitment to Democracy in Mexico and elsewhere:

"Chase Manhattan Bank’s Mexico policy expert Riordan Roett penned a report advocating martial law in Mexico to attract foreign investors. Roett singled out both the Zapatistas and democracy as obstacles, arguing that the Mexican government must, 'eliminate the opposition in Chiapas and should consider carefully whether or not to allow opposition victories (even) if won fairly at the ballot box'”.

by Dean Henderson

Zapatista Horse-Slayers

You?

Gun sales.
Oil sales.
Drug sales.

The three biggest money earners on this planet depend on private bankers creating the money supply and interest. Bankers seem to have a limited commitment to Democracy in Mexico and elsewhere:

"Chase Manhattan Bank’s Mexico policy expert Riordan Roett penned a report advocating martial law in Mexico to attract foreign investors. Roett singled out both the Zapatistas and democracy as obstacles, arguing that the Mexican government must, 'eliminate the opposition in Chiapas and should consider carefully whether or not to allow opposition victories (even) if won fairly at the ballot box'”.

And we are supposed to take everything as the truth when it comes from Veterans Today? No doubt the cartels have made plenty of money of their own. Have you ever thought that since a lot of this money is going to the Islamic terrorists that perhaps the rich oil-states in the Middle East are being the bankers for these groups? And Mexico does need foreign investors to help it grow industrially and provide money for jobs for the Mexicans who are so poor that they brave many obstacles in coming here for jobs so that they can send back money to their families. What is holding back advancement in Mexico is too much corruption, which you also find in many other countries which are so poor. By the way, I wonder if Georgie Boy ever spends some time on the Internet looking at other things than the stuff he pulls up about the "elites," bankers, and so forth and runs to post it on different forums. Here, Georgie Boy, forget about all those you hate and sit back and relax and see what else has happened. I believe most of the things that made this endeavor successful come from your own area.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/embed/doN4t5NKW-k]Departing Space Station Commander Provides Tour of Orbital Laboratory - YouTube[/ame]

"Chase Manhattan Bank’s Mexico policy expert Riordan Roett penned a report advocating martial law in Mexico to attract foreign investors. Roett singled out both the Zapatistas and democracy as obstacles, arguing that the Mexican government must, “eliminate the opposition in Chiapas and should consider carefully whether or not to allow opposition victories (even) if won fairly at the ballot box”. [4]

"President Ernesto Zedillo heeded the Chase Manhattan call, sending 70,000 Mexican Army troops – one-third of all Mexican forces – into Chiapas, establishing de facto martial law in the region.

"In December 1997 fifty-six Totil Indians were gunned down by paramilitaries trained by the Mexican Army at Atial refugee camp near Ocosingo. The massacre was part of a counterinsurgency program called the Chiapas Strategy Plan, which aimed to foment trouble among indigenous peoples.

"The divide and conquer campaign was supervised by General Mario Ramon Castillo, magna cum laude graduate in Counterinsurgency from the US Center for Special Forces at Fort Bragg."

As long as the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet trains Mexican death squads on behalf of Chase Manhattan Bank, Korans and prayer mats found at the border seem more like a consequence and not a cause of the for-profit violence that starts on Wall Street.

"Chase Manhattan Bank’s Mexico policy expert Riordan Roett penned a report advocating martial law in Mexico to attract foreign investors. Roett singled out both the Zapatistas and democracy as obstacles, arguing that the Mexican government must, “eliminate the opposition in Chiapas and should consider carefully whether or not to allow opposition victories (even) if won fairly at the ballot box”. [4]

"President Ernesto Zedillo heeded the Chase Manhattan call, sending 70,000 Mexican Army troops – one-third of all Mexican forces – into Chiapas, establishing de facto martial law in the region.

"In December 1997 fifty-six Totil Indians were gunned down by paramilitaries trained by the Mexican Army at Atial refugee camp near Ocosingo. The massacre was part of a counterinsurgency program called the Chiapas Strategy Plan, which aimed to foment trouble among indigenous peoples.

"The divide and conquer campaign was supervised by General Mario Ramon Castillo, magna cum laude graduate in Counterinsurgency from the US Center for Special Forces at Fort Bragg."

As long as the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet trains Mexican death squads on behalf of Chase Manhattan Bank, Korans and prayer mats found at the border seem more like a consequence and not a cause of the for-profit violence that starts on Wall Street.

Georgie Boy, do you ever enjoy life and not obsess over people who happen to have money. Why not hike down to Koreatown today. They are filming a feature there, and you can watch and perhaps they will ask you to be an extra. It certainly would be a change of pace for you. By the way, tell the author of your piece to check into how much money the rich Muslims are involved with when it comes to the drug cartels. We can see that Georgie Boy never did pull up the article from the Los Angeles Times' archives which states that a lot of this drug money is used to fund Islamic terrorism. He wants to close his eyes to this and wants to believe everything that he reads on Veterans Today.
I can just imagine how Georgie Boy is blabbering on other forums about the drug cartel and the bankers like it was the most important thing going on in the world

Why don't you take a few minutes to link to some of these alleged stories in the LA Times?
Wall Street banks launder drug profits from Afghanistan to Mexico.
There aren't many issues today more important than war and debt and the parasites who profit from both.

Why don't you take a few minutes to link to some of these alleged stories in the LA Times?
There aren't many issues today more important than war and debt and the parasites who profit from both.
What's the matter, Georgie Boy, you only can research stuff on Wikipedia and Veterans Today, but cannot research something you local paper has written about? I read the article quite a while back, and I would think that someone like you would spend the time looking for it since you are the one bringing up the drug cartels. If that is all you are mainly interested in today, Georgie Boy, those you call parasites because you actually have so little, I can see why you are so bitter. Remember, admission is waived this weekend at many museums in your area. Why not enjoy yourself for a change and stop worrying about those who have more than you. The world is not going to change if you don't run to your forums the entire weekend to complain about those you always call "elites."

What's the matter, Georgie Boy, you only can research stuff on Wikipedia and Veterans Today, but cannot research something you local paper has written about? I read the article quite a while back, and I would think that someone like you would spend the time looking for it since you are the one bringing up the drug cartels. If that is all you are mainly interested in today, Georgie Boy, those you call parasites because you actually have so little, I can see why you are so bitter. Remember, admission is waived this weekend at many museums in your area. Why not enjoy yourself for a change and stop worrying about those who have more than you. The world is not going to change if you don't run to your forums the entire weekend to complain about those you always call "elites."
If you have the slightest interest in understanding Mexican drug cartels, the corporate LA Times probably isn't your best starting point.

John Ross lived much closer to the corruption:

"When I first returned to Mexico City in the wake of the great 1985 earthquake, the biggest drug pushers in that distant neighbor nation were Sherwin Williams Paint ('tinner' or 'activo") and 'Resistol-Dupont glue ('chemo'.)

"Street kids were huffing down gallons of these pernicious intoxicants.

"A few months ago, my Mexico City medicinal marijuana distributor burst into my rooms at the venerable Hotel Isabel. R. was agitated.

"She had just encountered an eight-year old child smoking crack in Tepito, a high crime neighborhood here in the maw of the Monstruo. R. is a child of the streets herself but she was horrified that the crack pipe had come to the barrio. 'An eight year-old kid, John!'

"Things have changed in the Mexican drug marketplace during the protracted hiatus that I have been in residence in Chilangolandia and not for the best. "

The Big Scam » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Do you honestly believe someone living in subsidized housing is a bigger failure in life than rich parasites who launder the profits of those who sell cocaine to eight year-olds?

If you have the slightest interest in understanding Mexican drug cartels, the corporate LA Times probably isn't your best starting point.

John Ross lived much closer to the corruption:

"When I first returned to Mexico City in the wake of the great 1985 earthquake, the biggest drug pushers in that distant neighbor nation were Sherwin Williams Paint ('tinner' or 'activo") and 'Resistol-Dupont glue ('chemo'.)

"Street kids were huffing down gallons of these pernicious intoxicants.

"A few months ago, my Mexico City medicinal marijuana distributor burst into my rooms at the venerable Hotel Isabel. R. was agitated.

"She had just encountered an eight-year old child smoking crack in Tepito, a high crime neighborhood here in the maw of the Monstruo. R. is a child of the streets herself but she was horrified that the crack pipe had come to the barrio. 'An eight year-old kid, John!'

"Things have changed in the Mexican drug marketplace during the protracted hiatus that I have been in residence in Chilangolandia and not for the best. "

Do you honestly believe someone living in subsidized housing is a bigger failure in life than rich parasites who launder the profits of those who sell cocaine to eight year-olds?
You can can always count on Georgie Boy to drag up one of his favorite sites which are of course always derogatory toward Israel or the U.S. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy doesn't want to believe anybody from the Los Angeles Times who has investigated this matter about a lot of the money from the cartels going to Islamic terrorists. One thing for sure, Georgie Boy, is that you are very bitter about your own circumstances and not being successful in life so you run around finding people to blame for something or other. Meanwhile, since you live in a neighborhood which is mainly Hispanic, by now you should be able to communicate with them at least somewhat so why not show up for this and you can whine about your circumstances with them in Espanol. By the way, Georgie Boy, how many other forums are you on where you are whining about this. We realize that you are not interested at all about the innocent people being killed in Africa, the Middle East and Southeast Asia. That seems to be a given.
Sharing their emotional struggles in Spanish - latimes.com

One thing for sure is that you are too brainwashed by your slavish devotion to church and state to even recognize how "success" that comes from war, debt, and drugs isn't compatible with individual freedom in any meaningful sense.

"We know the story by rote now. In the mid-1980s, the Colombianos, weary of dodging the U.S. Navy in the Caribbean, moved the cocaine biz to Mexico and its porous, nearly 2000 mile border with the United States and contracted with the Sinaloa boys who owned the black tar and brown heroin smuggling routes into the U.S. southwest.

"Pretty quick, the Sinaloa boys were splitting profits with the Pablo Escobars and soon would take over the trade, contracting for coca production in the Andes and distributing the blow in El Norte, thus achieving true cartel status.

"Every U.S. president since Ronald Reagan has declared a war on drugs – I calculate that in the past 25 years, I have covered five distinct drug wars. Billions have been wantonly flushed down the drain since Reagan’s declaration of war in 1982 and the W word has become a much bigger business.

"For the cartels, the 'war' is a price support system that gooses up profits.

"For the drug warriors, the 'war' is the goose that keeps laying the platinum egg and security budgets have ballooned. The greater the perceived threat, the higher the ante zooms."

"Today in a show of defiance against Israel's occupation and announced settlement expansion in the E1 area between East Jerusalem and the West Bank, 250 Palestinians erected tents near the village of Za'I'm and announced the establishment of a new Palestinian village named Bab al-Shams (Gate of the Sun).

"Because this is our land and it is our right to inhabit it,' said a statement by the Popular Struggle Coordinating Committee (PSCC) who spearheaded the action, 'we will not remain silent as settlement expansion and confiscation of our land continues.'"

Palestinians establish new village-- Bab al-Shams, Gate of the Sun-- in Occupied Area E1

How long before the heroic Jews react in their traditional manner?
Depends on how you interpret the State of Palestine.

Arabs in tents in the desert how cliche! LAMO!

I say during the night, without warning, fire tear gas into the protesters and have riot-busters run in there and crack some skulls! The goal should be to inflict a 20% casualty rate!

Sieg Heil, Sissy.
Make sure you mention that to Menachem
Tell him Al says he's a fascist (and so are you)

"Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the 'Freedom Party' (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

"The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit.

"It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents."

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

Forum List

Back