Gasp*****

Liar. I don't need to link to them, you know as well as everyone else knows you participated in them.

No, once again you are playing your little bullshit card. The only ones I have read on these threads saying anyone who doesnt' vote for Obama is a racist is you and some others on the right.

The thread you linked to doesn't even address the issue.

You are also the one who said the only reason he got the nomination was because he was black.

You need to get back on your meds or just admit you were wrong.

Say it like Fonzi did: W-w-w-w-w-w-wrong:ahole-1:

Ya? What part of that is not true? A bunch of Liberals on this board had been telling us that. And you know it. So much so that people were tired of it and telling you all to stop.

Prove your claims.

Earlier you offered to do so.

Why have you backed away from proving your claim?

Actually, you're a brain dead fuckwit asshole liar that can't even remember anything but your own delusions.

I still don't see anything that's fundamentally changed! newp!

He made a claim and offered to back it up with links.

He failed to do so and then insulted the people he made this claim to as a way to avoid keeping his owrd.

It is very palin for anyone to see RGS that you are not a man of youre word adn that what you claimed can not be backed by links.

No amount of your further spewing will prove anything except that you are a fool.

this is something that always happens with me and RGS. he makes a claim, i pressure him to provide proof, he gets pissed and never backs it up. so im just gonna keep at it :)

He just never learns

At about 10:00 this morning a lady drove her car up close to those of us standing in line, rolled down the window and asked, "How long you been waiting?"

Without hesitation, the nice lady in front of me in line replied, "Eight Years!"

Classic.

At about 10:00 this morning a lady drove her car up close to those of us standing in line, rolled down the window and asked, "How long you been waiting?"

Without hesitation, the nice lady in front of me in line replied, "Eight Years!"

Classic.

:clap2:

Classic.

:rofl:

Priceless!

Classic.

Im telling this one to everyone I know, thanks.

Forum List

Back