Gasp*****

Shall we link you to at least one thread where this claim was made and supported by you liberal dumbshits?

You claim someone makes a certain comment. They deny it. You call them a liar and then offer to link to places where they make or support the claim. They agree, taking you up on your offer. Rather than defend your point reasonably and unequivocably by providing the evidence YOU offered, you instead say:

You don't get to demand anything from me retard. Your to stupid and ignorant to demand anything other than a baba at nappy time. You do have someone to change your diapers for you I hope, gets kinda smelly after a while. Wipe the drool from your chin and go back to the kiddy section moron.

You show yourself to be a person of little integrity, and poor character. Regardless of your politics, if you aren't prepared to support your assertions with the evidence YOU claim to have, and instead resort to name-calling then you reveal that you are the one with the childish tendencies not the person to whom you addressed the above quote.

Last edited:
massachusetts, and yes, i think mani lives here as well.

:lol: so is it the same Kerry?

vote yes to get rid of state income tax

vote yes to get rid of racing

vote yes to decriminalize pot

vote yes on wind farms

just to help you out

Yeah he just kinda whent silent on that one huh?

And perhaps it's just me, but the irony of the oft used line, "Your to stupid"(SIC) never fails to leave me shaking my head. Not to be the grammar police- we all make mistakes- but I feel they're fair game if you make such a mistake (or two) while calling someone else "stupid".

And perhaps it's just me, but the irony of the oft used line, "Your to stupid"(SIC) never fails to leave me shaking my head. Not to be the grammar police- we all make mistakes- but I feel they're fair game if you make such a mistake (or two) while calling someone else "stupid".

your such a looser
;)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...n-line-to-vote-an-american-embarrassment.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elect...bama-could-lose-because-of-his-blackness.html

Dillio wrote

oh please --not AGAIN--the race card is crap--pure crap. It's a real possiblity that Obama could lose because people prefer McCain. Imagine that. Do you realize how many white men have lost the election and race didn't have a damn thing to do with it ?

I guess he was lying to right?

Ravi wrote

I am, too. He really did, IMO, get the nod because of his skin color (from the DNC, I mean). But that in and of itself does not mean he wouldn't be a better president than McCain.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/elections-2008/60793-obamas-racist-concerns.html

If I go farther back there are more. Go ahead claim we all suddenly got amnesia again.

You three are hilarious. Gonna now deny you have not been saying for months we are all racists if we vote against Obama? That whites will vote against Obama JUST cause he is black? You have not participated in the threads where all 3 of you have accused anyone that disagrees with Obama and his policies as white racists?

Thee delusional ones are you if you think I or anyone else has suddenly gotten a case of amnesia.

This is what you claimed

That does not say what you claimed earlier

LOL, you are either a lying shithead or to stupid to remember all the threads we had this summer on how whites were all racist and Obama was gonna get hurt cause of all us racists. And the rebuttals to any one that pointed out he had no plans by calling us racist.

I do not forget such things.

How exactly did you get out of that statement that it would be racist not to vote for Obama? And I wasn't replying to Dillo, nice attempt to spin, retard.

LOL, you are either a lying shithead or to stupid to remember all the threads we had this summer on how whites were all racist and Obama was gonna get hurt cause of all us racists. And the rebuttals to any one that pointed out he had no plans by calling us racist.

No I dont remember them , go get what you claim is there.

You're an asshole. Seriously.

New Topics

Forum List

Back