Gasp*****

How sad that he just continues to think it happened when it did not.

I really wish reality and truth mattered more to some.

Go fuck yourself. Either prove what you've said or apologize you delusional ass.

You don't get to demand anything from me retard. Your to stupid and ignorant to demand anything other than a baba at nappy time. You do have someone to change your diapers for you I hope, gets kinda smelly after a while. Wipe the drool from your chin and go back to the kiddy section moron.

You don't get to demand anything from me retard. Your to stupid and ignorant to demand anything other than a baba at nappy time. You do have someone to change your diapers for you I hope, gets kinda smelly after a while. Wipe the drool from your chin and go back to the kiddy section moron.
You're pathetic.

You three are hilarious. Gonna now deny you have not been saying for months we are all racists if we vote against Obama? That whites will vote against Obama JUST cause he is black? You have not participated in the threads where all 3 of you have accused anyone that disagrees with Obama and his policies as white racists?

Thee delusional ones are you if you think I or anyone else has suddenly gotten a case of amnesia.

Well I guess we now know who the delusional one is here huh?

did you see mickey mouse in line or is he in a different precinct?:D
lol, there was actually a guy with Mickey Mouse ears. Everyone was cracking up. I think he was a poll worker for the Republican party, cause he had his shirt turned inside out in line.

lol, there was actually a guy with Mickey Mouse ears. Everyone was cracking up. I think he was a poll worker for the Republican party, cause he had his shirt turned inside out in line.

cool. i'm going to vote later. there's 4 referenda that i want to vote on and of course the always enjoyable act of voting against that asshat kerry.

good times

cool. i'm going to vote later. there's 4 referenda that i want to vote on and of course the always enjoyable act of voting against that asshat kerry.

good times

I'm sorry are you confused what year it is or am I reading that wrong? :confused:

good times
Isn't he running unopposed? Vote against him for me while you're at it.

We have a lovely little defense of marriage amendment to vote for.

Isn't he running unopposed? Vote against him for me while you're at it.

We have a lovely little defense of marriage amendment to vote for.

nope, he's got opposition. guy named beatty.

we've got a vote to get rid of state income tax, decriminalize pot, ban greyhound racing and puttting wind farms in ted kennedy's ocean on the ballot.

defense of marriage? you poor thing- has LizaDoo been on tv?

nope, he's got opposition. guy named beatty.

we've got a vote to get rid of state income tax, decriminalize pot, ban greyhound racing and puttting wind farms in ted kennedy's ocean on the ballot.

defense of marriage? you poor thing- has LizaDoo been on tv?

Where do you live?

Are you from the same place as mani? I remember he had that thread on voting against greyhound racing, is this your state too?

Forum List

Back