Gasoline Below $3.00 A Gallon Only Because Of........ F R A C K I N G, Not Obama

That gasoline prices are falling represents just ONE MORE failure for Our Kenyan President. Remember, He told you prices would have to skyrocket to keep you from using up all the oil and overheating the planet.

The losing streak continues......

That gasoline prices are falling represents just ONE MORE failure for Our Kenyan President. Remember, He told you prices would have to skyrocket to keep you from using up all the oil and overheating the planet.

LOL, he can't even get his screw ups right.

That was good. I remember his quote about "prices would have to skyrocket....."

Ok, Jonesy, I will answer you here....not on that FRAUD thread the OP admitted was a fraud.

The answer is it depends on the circumstances. POTUS doesn't control but presidential policies can have an impact.

In this case, he actually pushed AGAINST fracking. He neither controlled NOR impacted the price drop. Get it?

Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?
Did you drop your poor excuse for a brain when you took it out to play with it?

Ok, Jonesy, I will answer you here....not on that FRAUD thread the OP admitted was a fraud.

The answer is it depends on the circumstances. POTUS doesn't control but presidential policies can have an impact.

In this case, he actually pushed AGAINST fracking. He neither controlled NOR impacted the price drop. Get it?

Did Bush cause gas prices to rise when he illegally invaded Iraq?
Did you drop your poor excuse for a brain when you took it out to play with it?

That's a new one.....never heard it before, LOL. I likey. :)

Ooops, Candy has come unglued. She wrote some love letter to my profile but hey Candy....I ain't gonna read it, hun, and I ain't into chicks.

But I'm always happy to explain fracking to ya. :)

Calm down now, Candy. Keep yourself together, hun.

I keep offering to explain fracking to you. LOL

Uh, no he didn't.
And no POTUS has control of gas prices anyway. So "failure" or "success" simply does not apply.

Uh, no he didn't.
And no POTUS has control of gas prices anyway. So "failure" or "success" simply does not apply.

No one said "CONTROL."

Uh, no he didn't.

No one said "CONTROL."

Then where is this "failure" Henry Higgins refers to?

:dunno:

Uh, no he didn't.

No one said "CONTROL."

Then where is this "failure" Henry Higgins refers to?

:dunno:

I think you need to expand your Capitalist vocabulary. :) We have a lot more words than you have.

it should be way below 3 a gallon and no politician should have anything to do with it. if there is any people alive after a few decades of our last decline here and now, those left will look at us as the most cowardly, whorish and foolish generations ever. We are letting a handful of people capitalize on the limited resources of our fragile planet because we claim it's our freedom? lol. wow what a bunch of idiots. Enjoy your freedom to be conquered and cursed by our own vices.

it should be way below 3 a gallon and no politician should have anything to do with it. if there is any people alive after a few decades of our last decline here and now, those left will look at us as the most cowardly, whorish and foolish generations ever. We are letting a handful of people capitalize on the limited resources of our fragile planet because we claim it's our freedom? lol. wow what a bunch of idiots. Enjoy your freedom to be conquered and cursed by our own vices.

Tell us what ya really think!

thats what i'm here for. and you? what are you here for? got gas?

thats what i'm here for. and you? what are you here for? got gas?

:)

Prices were driven down for a number of reasons that had nothing to do with Obama but one of the major reasons is fracking.

And more crickets. Ooops, guess libs have conceded price drops are primarily because of fracking...and secondary effects from fracking.

That's why libs no longer arguing in this thread, LMAO

The Chinese have it right, America would be almost impossible to conquer, they would find a gun behind every rock.

Forum List

Back