Gas prices climbed nearly 16 cents overnight

Somehow Trump got gas down to 2 dollars per gallon.
That didn't happen when Biden was VP.
That didn't happen when Biden was president.
Trump also had companies and countries shut down oil production because of a stoppage of society, so of course, it's gonna be cheap, it's called deflation and in a capitalistic society it is a death knell;

Oil Nations, Prodded by Trump, Reach Deal to Slash Production​

https://www.nytimes.com › ... › Energy & Environment

Nov 16, 2020 — The plan by OPEC, Russia and other allied producers in a group known as OPEC Plus will slash 9.7 million barrels a day in May and June, or close ...

84 cents in a week?

You really need to look at Electric Vehicles
No; 84-cents ink one NIGHT.

EV? Drive 150 miles to a charging point? Or just buy extra diesel for the generator that make my electricity when the wind don't blow and the sun don't shine? Wait! I could build a squirrel cage and kidnap you to run in it! C'mon down!!!!!!

We were at $4.15 two weeks ago and now we are at $4.72.
Chump change, we were $5.47 last week here in Dem blue state ville. Probably pushing $6 a gallon now. While the Biden stock market crashes, Biden inflation rises more than expected, and Biden illegals are needed to pick crops.

No; 84-cents ink one NIGHT.

EV? Drive 150 miles to a charging point? Or just buy extra diesel for the generator that make my electricity when the wind don't blow and the sun don't shine? Wait! I could build a squirrel cage and kidnap you to run in it! C'mon down!!!!!!
Or you could charge at home
Most do

it was not much more

1664625038702.png

The cheapest gas dropped prior to COVID was 2.38 and it was rising rapidly after that. Up to 2.94 in just 3 months. Were you on here whining about the rise in gas prices then?

I stored up 30 gals of gas to use for Hurricane Ian. I used one gallon in my generator. In addition our vehicles were filled.

Don't have to buy any probably for awhile.

On top of that the Republicans and DeSantis is doing away with the state gas tax for the month of October to help counter Potatohead's massive inflation.

We haven't seen nothing yet. Potatohead is depleting the Strategic Petroleum Reserves to lower the price prior to the mid term election. Expect the price to sky rocket after the election.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

View attachment 703967

The cheapest gas dropped prior to COVID was 2.38 and it was rising rapidly after that. Up to 2.94 in just 3 months. Were you on here whining about the rise in gas prices then?
i don’t see where it rose rapidly in your post

i don’t see where it drop drastically during covid either.

it all seems to have stayed pretty cheap, all of trunks admin

and was far cheaper then it is under xiden and his war to end the fossil fuel industry

Forum List

Back