Gas Price Watch

Funny, America can’t do what it did when Trump was President now that Democrats are in charge. I have to agree.

The peak of US oil production in 2020 was about 1.5 million more bpd than it is now. That is a long way from 7 million bpd.

Imports by the U.S. of Russian oil have grown over the last several years, but have declined since this past summer. Energy imports from Russia rose steadily from 14 million barrels a year to 72 million between 2016 and 2021, with a temporary dip in 2020.

However, Russian crude oil imports were in decline throughout the second half of 2021. After a peak of 9.6 million barrels in August (5 percent of total U.S. imports), imports fell steadily to 3 million barrels by December (1.5 percent of total imports).

Cool then cutting off Russian oil should have a 1.5% of a price impact on gas, and the rest is on FJB.

It actually went down a bit in my AO.....$4.30.....I guess the reports of increased US production cooled things down a bit. Still 1-cent above the all time high under the Halfrican's watch and the summer blend price increase has not hit yet.

I'll take it but more pain to come.

Cool then cutting off Russian oil should have a 1.5% of a price impact on gas, and the rest is on FJB.

Oil of a global commodity and is sold on a global market. how can you people not know this?

783787e7b2b5d8586b992f20ab7a6c92_500x0.jpg

It just stuns me that people are woefully ignorant of the processes and are just looking to make a political bludgeon out of this.

It is the nature of our country now. I honestly believe if we had another 9/11 type attack even that would not close the gap like it did in 2001.

$130 a barrel why?

Because oil is a global commodity. We are not the only ones using it.

Because Democrats have sanctions on American oil.

And yet, we are up 1.6 million BPD since Biden took office. At the current rate of growth we will top our record in Nov of this year. Probably sooner since the oil companies have said they will increase production even more now .

What lie about sanctions on American oil are you going to tell when there is more oil being produced in the US under Biden than under Trump?

And yet, we are up 1.6 million BPD since Biden took office. At the current rate of growth we will top our record in Nov of this year. Probably sooner since the oil companies have said they will increase production even more now .

What lie about sanctions on American oil are you going to tell when there is more oil being produced in the US under Biden than under Trump?
Tell Biden to end the sanctions on American oil, Commie.

Reminder: The U.S. is sitting on roughly a third of a TRILLION barrels of oil and about 3,000 TRILLION cubic feet of natural gas … so we should probably get at that if we want to see prices drop.

Reminder: The U.S. is sitting on roughly a third of a TRILLION barrels of oil and about 3,000 TRILLION cubic feet of natural gas … so we should probably get at that if we want to see prices drop.

We are getting at it. Your refusal to acknowledge the growth in US oil and NG production over the last year just cements your mindless partisan drone status.

But you seem to revel in it, so I guess you are ok with it

Forum List

Back