Gary Johnson would take his chance on this

Would you accept Johnson as the House pick for president?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The majority of Dems and the minority of Pubs in the House could make Johnson president. This would depend on OH, PA, VA, FL, NM, and NV going as shown below.

14519707_10153388405534364_496146691830575266_n.png

Not a chance Jake. The guy is almost as flaky as you.

I hope you don't stick your tongue out while speaking.

Light up another doobie and forget about it.

Hey Jake, have you considered that your vote for the Johnson will help the Donald?

Its true Jake...because Johnson/Weld are progs...R voters who traditionally might vote Libertarian in protest, won't this year because they know a prog when they see one.

See? I knew you would ultimately vote for the sick in mind and body...Crooked Hillary.

You got duped again Jake....LOL!!!!!

The Clinton smear machine, having finally noticed that Gary Johnson is cutting into what they regard as Hillary’s rightful share of the so-called “millennial” vote, has set its sights on the Libertarian Party’s presidential candidate. It wasn’t supposed to be this way: the conventional wisdom was that the Libertarian ticket of Johnson and former Massachusetts Governor William Weld would split the traditionally Republican base, providing an outlet for the “Never Trump” crowd to vent their spleen.

This delighted the pro-Clinton “mainstream” media, which gave both Johnson and Weld more publicity – most of it highly favorable – than any third party ticket in memory. And these ostensible Libertarians reciprocated in kind: in an unforgettably baffling CNN “Town Hall” with Chris Cuomo, who asked the duo how they would describe Hillary Clinton in a word or a phrase, Johnson answered: “Hillary Clinton, a wonderful public servant.” Asked the same question, Weld averred:

“Old friend. Nice kid. Knew her in her 20s. We shared an office in the Nixon impeachment, a real bond, lifelong. Seriously. Not kidding.”

Nope – not kidding! Even more baffling – and telling – was their evaluation of Barack Obama: Johnson opined he’s “A good guy,” while Weld praised him as “statesmen-like.”

This kind of talk presaged the kind of campaign Johnson-Weld would be running: ditching libertarianism and adopting a platform that resembles the public effusions of the Ripon Society, circa 1964, which declared at its inception that it would “fight for the middle ground.” The campaign has sought to redefine libertarianism as “centrism,” a grotesque ploy that reduced a radical ideology with a long and distinguished history to an anodyne phrase that George Romney or Nelson Rockefeller might have coined: “Fiscally conservative and socially inclusive.”

• Banned
Johnson will held Trump in the west, and hurt him in the Rust Belt and the middle atlantic states.

Johnson will held Trump in the west, and hurt him in the Rust Belt and the middle atlantic states.
Oh goody....you really believe that shit. Libertarians will NOT vote for the prog lil' Johnson. Progs like you will.
I know that you are very confused.
Jake you are NOT a libertarian. You would NEVER vote for a real libertarian candidate. You will vote for a progressive like Johnson. Logic Jake...do you comprehend?

Jake are you gay? If so, you may subliminally LIKE Johnson because you like his name.

:rofl:

Good work, Jake. Glad you're onboard the Johnson Express.I think this is the last time you'll run to Hillarys defense
You run to her defense ten times more than I ever have, Frank. You are working for her and have been for years. That is the only logical answer for your otherwise inexplicable silliness. :)

The majority of Dems and the minority of Pubs in the House could make Johnson president. This would depend on OH, PA, VA, FL, NM, and NV going as shown below.

It'll never happen, Jake. Even if he could get this electoral map, the House would vote in the candidate of the majority party

It'll never happen, Jake. Even if he could get this electoral map, the House would vote in the candidate of the majority party
Enough of the minority of the GOP would join the Dems to deny Trump the presidency. Establishment GOP would cut a deal with Johnson in a heartbeat.

Enough of the minority of the GOP would join the Dems to deny Trump the presidency. Establishment GOP would cut a deal with Johnson in a heartbeat.

You're tripping, Gomer. DC is totally partisan on both sides of the aisle. No one in the majority party's going to vote for the Libertarian, it would end their future in the party. I thought you were an old fart and follow DC, what are you to not know how DC works yet?

You're tripping, Gomer. DC is totally partisan on both sides of the aisle. No one in the majority party's going to vote for the Libertarian, it would end their future in the party. I thought you were an old fart and follow DC, what are you to not know how DC works yet?
Enough will, of course, and the more GJ promises to Ryan et al, the easier it will be for the House to do it.

Enough will, of course, and the more GJ promises to Ryan et al, the easier it will be for the House to do it.

Name congressional Republicans who are willing to end their congressional and any other future political career under a bus to vote for Johnson.

I'm voting for Johnson, Jake, but he's not going to win

Name congressional Republicans who are willing to end their congressional and any other future political career under a bus to vote for Johnson. I'm voting for Johnson, Jake, but he's not going to win
Fallacy of a false confirmation bias question. Try reframing it, and making it sensible.

Forum List

Back