Gary Johnson on Ballot in Pennsylvania for good

• Banned
I am assuming you mean the fact he is on the ballot is a shame. If that's the case it doesn't surprise me. Most statist supporters aka Obamney supporters like dictator like rulers and allow no dissenting opinions.

Whenever I hear the name Gary Johnson I think Gary Hart for some reason. I don't know why because I don't even know who Gary Johnson is or what he looks like. Is this him?

Donna_Rice_and_Gary_Hart.jpg

I am assuming you mean the fact he is on the ballot is a shame. If that's the case it doesn't surprise me. Most statist supporters aka Obamney supporters like dictator like rulers and allow no dissenting opinions.

No.

It's a shame how poorly you "think" given your tragic (but clear) case of severe mental retardation.

• Banned
Poor thing...you don't agree with the decision so you act out in an irrational manner like a wounded animal....

The Republican's bullshit didn't work here. They even had PI's trying to bribe people to testify against us.

He has polled at 6% nationally and is on enough ballots to win. He should be included in debates.Oh I returned the neg rep. :)

Good for Johnson. He should be included in the debates too.

No.. actually he shouldn't.. he does not have enough support.. You can't have every schmoe on the debaye.. if Johnson even had 5-10% support, I would agree with you.. 1-2% is not enough to be on the debates

Where did you get the 1% number from? I am confident on election day Johnson will walk away with 5% of the vote, and he's also on enough state ballots to technically win the election. He should be included.

No.. actually he shouldn't.. he does not have enough support.. You can't have every schmoe on the debaye.. if Johnson even had 5-10% support, I would agree with you.. 1-2% is not enough to be on the debates

Where did you get the 1% number from? I am confident on election day Johnson will walk away with 5% of the vote, and he's also on enough state ballots to technically win the election. He should be included.

3rd party candidates COMBINED don't have 5%.. including Goode and Stein

Probably somewhere between the two. Sadly, most people who hold libertarian values fall for the 'lesser-of-two-evil' blackmail, voting for one of the majors out of fear.

Forum List

Back