Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

Learn to cope, ya bitches.

Amen brother! What you're seeing here is the result of a generation taught that there are no losers. They grew up playing sports where they didn't keep score because they didn't want anyone's feelings to get "hurt".

So on the left, it's created this communism spread-the-wealth bullshit because someone having more money means they did better and the left can't accept that.

On the right, it's created this anarchy bullshit where they cry all damn day that they actually have to obey some laws (gasp!).

And stuck in the middle are real American's like the rest of us who are just trying to fix the cluster-fuck created by these two extreme groups of ignorant assholes who have never read the Constitution and couldn't even tell you what that is...

Rott spends more time talking about Ron Paul and Gary Johnson than he does Mitt Romney or Barack Obama. Strange.

And you and Shelzin spend more time crying that small babies and little girls...

Crying? Well I suppose there have been a few tears as I've laughed at the blind hyper-partisanship that passes for political discussion around here. You've induced as many laughs as anyone, so you do have something to be proud of, I suppose.

McCain was AWFUL, but I love all of you assholes crying about Romney/Ryan, which is a fucking Dream Team ticket.

So I ask you, if he is so bad, who do you offer/promote?!? For the love of fuck, please do not say Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson, or you will be laughed out of this forum.
Gary Johnson & Ron Paul. And... It hasn't happened yet.

Oh, you mean the two quacks laughed out of the race? They can't even get the nod by the GOP, how exactly do you think they would get the nod for president? John fucking McCain is 10x's the nominee of Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson and that is proven by the fact that even he got the nominee one year and your two quacks still haven't and never will.

So I ask again, who do you offer/promote? If Paul or Johnson is the best you have to offer, all I can say is... :rofl:
Still here... Still going to vote for Gary Johnson.

Your ability of persuasion is phenomenal by the way. ;)

As a birther, I can't vote for Obama.
As an American I can't vote for Romney.
Johnson is the only other choice, but
I know very little about the guy.
Only he's in favor of marijuana legalization.
Couldn't Ron Paul been out there...

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You have to realize, these Sovereign Citizen tools have spent their entire lives completely irrelevant in every capacity. They are dying to feel like they have some form of influence. They are dying to feel like they have some power just once in their life (because these are people who ride skateboards all day because they can't afford a car).

At the end of the day, all they do is come here and bitch incessantly about everything, especially Obama - and then they work to help get Obama re-elected. Go figure... :cuckoo:
Pound Puppy, your not knowing your ass from an excavation is what makes you one of the funniest sumbitches on the web.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

He was the choice of Wall Street and Mormon Cult.

The rest of you rubes are just going along, like you always do.

Not to worry, when Romney loses, you guys will all come back and claim he wasn't a "real conservative" and I promise I won't mock you when you do it... much.

Gary Johnson is a good man. And frankly, probably more qualified than Romney.

He actually got elected to more than one term, and he didn't have a Democratic Legislature that could override any of his vetoes, rendering him impotent.

But the fact is, as long as we have the stupidity of a two party system, and "electoral college" and billionaires being able to give unlimited amounts of money to prop up the status quo, we are stuck with the two bad c hoices we have.

And Obama is a less bad choice than Romney.

Gary Johnson & Ron Paul. And... It hasn't happened yet.

Oh, you mean the two quacks laughed out of the race? They can't even get the nod by the GOP, how exactly do you think they would get the nod for president? John fucking McCain is 10x's the nominee of Ron Paul or Gerry Johnson and that is proven by the fact that even he got the nominee one year and your two quacks still haven't and never will.

So I ask again, who do you offer/promote? If Paul or Johnson is the best you have to offer, all I can say is... :rofl:

I'm not trying to "persuade" anybody. I flat out dared you Sovereign Citizen assholes to vote for Obama. As I keep telling you (and you already know), you guys are completely irrelevant. You will not affect the outcome of this election, you have no power, and you do not matter.

All I did was ask the question that who would be so "wonderful" since you guys keep crying about "the GOP's" nomination (as if it was some mystical force and not the American people who decided) for President. And you still can't answer, which is why you need to change the conversation. Because, as always, I'm right and make you look like the idiot that you are.

Please...seriously....PLEASE vote for Barack Obama. I beg you. I dare you. Do it. Either way, you'll be on the losing side (as always).

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

Not to worry, when Romney loses, you guys will all come back and claim he wasn't a "real conservative" and I promise I won't mock you when you do it... much.

Hey Joe, how much are you panicking now that it's obvious Romney is going to win in a landslide? They just announced this morning that he's winning big now in Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, winning in Colorado (unfuckingbelievable), and narrowed the gap to 1 point in Ohio (where he will win in a landslide once the votes are in). Are you doing a lot of self medicating?

This is so overwhelming, even all of the voter fraud by you communists won't mean a thing.

I will - incessantly.

No, the title of the post should be--- "the left wing media illustrated by radical lesbian Rachel Madcow hopes the crackpot Libertarian Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous but he doesn't".

If he didn't then the GOP wouldn't have worked so hard to keep him off the ballots in states like Michigan and Pennsylvania.

I'm not trying to "persuade" anybody. I flat out dared you Sovereign Citizen assholes to vote for Obama. As I keep telling you (and you already know), you guys are completely irrelevant. You will not affect the outcome of this election, you have no power, and you do not matter.

All I did was ask the question that who would be so "wonderful" since you guys keep crying about "the GOP's" nomination (as if it was some mystical force and not the American people who decided) for President. And you still can't answer, which is why you need to change the conversation. Because, as always, I'm right and make you look like the idiot that you are.

Please...seriously....PLEASE vote for Barack Obama. I beg you. I dare you. Do it. Either way, you'll be on the losing side (as always).
Oh shit dude I thought you were just fucking around on that one. I mean it's a serious question... I really want to know. But if that's your answer then ... Well... I guess I was right about the Retarded Tribal Monkey bit. Unless of course you can actually back up that stance by taking those sentences and quoting where I actually promote them.

I tell you what... I'll make it easier for you. Copy/Paste the following and just copy and paste what I said that promotes those that you have applied to me.

1) That a police officer has zero right to stop them under any circumstances.
Shelzin: <Place the quote you find here>

2) That they don't have to obey speeding laws, that they don't have to comply with anything because they are "sovereign" unto themselves.

3) A libertarian is just a sovereign citizen calling themselves by another name.

Otherwise... I think pretty much everything I've said is true. You are a Retarded Tribal Monkey.

Based off of what evidence? His record shows the opposite. He passed Romneycare and raised taxes and fees on businesses.

Based on what he says he's going to do. You realize that the president of the United states is a different job than Governor of a state right? At any rate, we know what obama will do; harm the business climate.

I will never, EVER, believe a single word a politician says during an election. And how people can delude themselves into thinking a politician means anything they say during elections is beyond me.

I'm not trying to be insulting, but I think you're being incredibly naive to vote for someone based off of what they say. Especially when what they say flies in the face what they've done.

I'm comparing what Romney says he'll do as compared to what Obama HAS done. What other choice do we have really? I'm not naive at all. It is just as possible that Romney will keep the promise as it is that he won't. Again, we know what obama will do and that is unacceptable.

I will - incessantly.

Or, if he wins, watching them dance around making excuses for why he doesn't repeal Robamneycare or follow through on any of the other bullshit he's flinging.

On second thought, making fun of idiot voters and the unscrupulous jackasses they keep electing lost its charm years ago.

Based off of what evidence? His record shows the opposite. He passed Romneycare and raised taxes and fees on businesses.

Based on what he says he's going to do. You realize that the president of the United states is a different job than Governor of a state right? At any rate, we know what obama will do; harm the business climate.

There is something about Romney that many don't get...... it's 2012 not 2002. Romney is worth 250 million, has 5 adult successful sons and his lifelong sweetheart of 43 years.......at 65 what is he thinking about? He has said it in his speeches. He wants and needs a legacy, a point in history that will live on. At 58, I think about it so I'm sure at 65 he definitely thinks about what history will say about him. I think he wants to be the guy that saved this country. He has the tools, the qualifications and the desire to do everything he can to accomplish that, I don't see anyone else with that combination of leadership skill and electability. He's had my vote since the 2002 Olympics, when he saved them.

I'm not an ideologue, I don't give a crap about abortion, I don't think it will be around much longer.....in 2012, you have to be an imbecile to get pregnant when you don't want to. I couldn't give a fuck about gays, if they want to serve in the military....good for them, but if you approach the wrong person and get your ass kicked to death..... I'm not interested in that either. Heterosexuals have done a good enough job of making marriage a joke that gays can't possibly make it worse.... more work for divorce attorneys....... just shut up about your fucking sexual lifestyle, nobody cares. As for the drug war, it's a joke and should be reformed, I smoked pot for 35 years and just stopped because I wanted a job that didn't allow it, haven't looked back. People are going to destroy themselves some way, who cares if it's alcohol or smack.

I do want a strong military...... there have been a ridiculous amount of innovations created because of military research that is then used in the public sector. The advances in the clean burning powerful jet engines are here today because of military research dollars and the world is better off for it. I was talking to an architect one day about the work I did on golf courses, she was an idealist that immediately jumped on golf courses as being the biggest waste of prime real estate, the pesticides, the displacement of animals.....all of the predictable bullshit from a typical uninformed crusader. I told her she was wrong, that she should come with me to Scottsdale, Arizona to see for herself the refuge for animals that are the golf courses there. Ducks diving in the water hazards, flocks of Quail running in front of the golf carts, bunnies gorging on the winter rye on the tee boxes and fat coyotes that gorge themselves on the same bunnies. Like the military, research has been paid for because of need for the golf industry. Turf has been developed that is more drought resistant, that needs less water.....used in parks and yards. Mowers that have advanced more than they ever needed to without the game of golf. It's all how you look at things like the military....or golf. The military also offers a career for many and great training for a second occupation once you get out. My Father was a 17 year old that had never been out of Louisiana that lied about his age to get into the Army Air Corps during WW2, he became a fighter pilot. After the war, he went to college and got his accounting degree but couldn't get the flying bug out of his system so he erupted and stayed in for 29 years. He was an instructor in his last half of his Air Force career and was eventually assigned to the film branch. He knew he wasn't ready to sit at a desk for a living so he put in to become a pilot to fly Generals around in the Air Force's business jet at the time knowing he would get a bunch of hours and would be able to get a corporate pilot gig when he retired from the USAF. That is exactly what he did and continued to fly corporate for 20 years. Kind of a positive use of the military isn't it?

The point is, I don't really fall into any category. In some ways I might be labeled a libertarian but I see a big role for military spending besides protecting the country. Democrats piss me of in how proud they are about being wrong most of the time. Libertarians piss me off because they will literally help elect the worst possible jerk to make a point......they don't seem to get that they need a base of at least a third of the countries voters to be viable. You also need a serious amount of bodies in Congress to back a Presidential candidate to be taken seriously. Republicans don't give a shit enough to put up the best person for the whole country most of the time and have a very hard time sticking together to get the vote out.

Excellent point indeed.

I'm comparing what Romney says he'll do as compared to what Obama HAS done. What other choice do we have really? I'm not naive at all. It is just as possible that Romney will keep the promise as it is that he won't. Again, we know what obama will do and that is unacceptable.

We know what Romney will do just as surely as we know what Obama will do. You're kidding yourself.

Forum List

Back