Gary Johnson makes the GOP nervous..

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

You realize, Gary has NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER of winning ANYTHING.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

Anybody who might (theoretically) siphon enough votes to give the incumbent a shot in a close State frightens me.

But if he has even the slightest chance of playing "spoiler" it goes in the wrong fucking direction.

You assholes who keep pulling for the predetermined fail known as Gary Johnson might as well suck off the President. You are disgusting. At least liberal Democrats actually like the guy.

"Wahhhhh! The conservative is going to ruin our liberal Republican's chances of winning the election."

I love how you blame the voter and pin no responsibility on your candidate when somebody doesn't want to vote for him. Why do you hate democracy?

Pick a better candidate next time and quit your whining.

Ha!

"Wahhhhh! The conservative is going to ruin our liberal Republican's chances of winning the election."

I love how you blame the voter and pin no responsibility on your candidate when somebody doesn't want to vote for him. Why do you hate democracy?

Refuting the bleating and braying of you ninny Gary Johnson assholes is hardly whining, douchenozzle.

In fact, if anybody is guilty of whining it would be you scumsuckers.

Newsflash: Johnson LOST roundly and soundly.

Learn to cope, ya bitches.

Refuting the bleating and braying of you ninny Gary Johnson assholes is hardly whining, douchenozzle.

My sentiments approximately. Your party picked a shitty candidate. One unworthy of my vote. Learned to cope. Or, keep embarrassing yourself. That's pretty good too.

I think he'll get about as many votes as Barr on the left, shouldn't affect anything. He doesn't make me nervous, in fact I don't even think about him except when I see his name here.

My sentiments approximately. Your party picked a shitty candidate. One unworthy of my vote. Learned to cope. Or, keep embarrassing yourself. That's pretty good too.

Wrong as usual, ass breath. The GOP (not "my" Party) picked Mitt. A pretty good candidate. Was not my preference, but I can live with the choice.

YOUR Party picked the shitty candidate. Yup.

They want to put the Fail in Chief BACK into the Oval Orifice for another round of massive FAIL.

No thanks.

I can't speak for anyone else, but he doesnt make me nervous. Any vote that's not going to Obama is good in my book, though it's clearly better if we all support Romney

Why would he make the GOP nervous? I'd bet that Johnson is pulling a lot of votes from the White, suburban under 30's crowd; a group which strongly favors Obama.

I can't speak for anyone else, but he doesnt make me nervous. Any vote that's not going to Obama is good in my book, though it's clearly better if we all support Romney

Thank you! Though I can't agree with your second statement, at least you get it. I could never vote for Romney. But the same goes for Obama.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

I know he won't win. That's not the point. Point is I don't support Willard Romney never have never will...I vote for someone who supports what I support.
I think he'll get about as many votes as Barr on the left, shouldn't affect anything. He doesn't make me nervous, in fact I don't even think about him except when I see his name here.

You obviously ain't seen the few polls he has been in...10% in Ohio...that hurt Willard 3% in Nevada hurt both Obama and Willard that just a start.
Why would he make the GOP nervous? I'd bet that Johnson is pulling a lot of votes from the White, suburban under 30's crowd; a group which strongly favors Obama.

Actually you described me and I would never vote for Obama...He makes them nervous because most of the swing states are practically tied and him being a true conservative is going to take votes from Willard. Don't believe me wait until election day.

I didn't vote for Romney but it did occur to me that you guys are the ones that look foolish. BIG TIME

Your candidate ran and got ass raped BY THE VOTERS so now he has to ditch the party like a bitch and somehow the winner (Romney) is a bad choice.

News flash numbskulls HE WAS THE CHOICE OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and YOUR CANDIDATE FAIL MISERABLY SHORT

Well then, when Romney loses in less than a month just remember it was "the choice of the people."

2 points to make here.
1.He was never given a chance to debate (he was allowed in 1 debate) so he left the party that refused to allow him a chance so the American people never had a chance to reject him.
2. The american people didn't pick willard..the rnc was funding willard as back as April and then when time came for primary's Paul won (Maine,Iowa) come to mind...they cheated,with held votes,lost votes etc. Then at the convention they had it all written out how it was going to work even before asking the delegates what they wanted done,they refused to seat legally elected delegates,they kidnapped a committeeman who was trying to stop them from destroying any grass roots process...yeah america chose him just like Germany chose Hitler over and over and over...give me a fucking break.

2 points to make here.
1.He was never given a chance to debate (he was allowed in 1 debate) so he left the party that refused to allow him a chance so the American people never had a chance to reject him.
2. The american people didn't pick willard..the rnc was funding willard as back as April and then when time came for primary's Paul won (Maine,Iowa) come to mind...they cheated,with held votes,lost votes etc. Then at the convention they had it all written out how it was going to work even before asking the delegates what they wanted done,they refused to seat legally elected delegates,they kidnapped a committeeman who was trying to stop them from destroying any grass roots process...yeah america chose him just like Germany chose Hitler over and over and over...give me a fucking break.

I didn't get paid to vote and i suspect most people didn't. The opposition went down one by one because of scandals or their own inept campaign strategies.

Well then, when Romney loses in less than a month just remember it was "the choice of the people."

I've said that all along. Romney will win or lose on his own as will Obama. If americans are dumb enough to put Obama back in so be it. He will mostly be a lame duck anyways.

You really are missing the point utterly. I'm well aware my values aren't dominant. I'm well aware Johnson won't win. But he's the only candidate who comes close to representing my views. Why would I vote for someone else?

Let me ask you this: If, in another couple of weeks Obama was polling at 60%, would you feel compelled to vote for him yourself - because, hey, he's the "choice of the American people? Or would you vote your conscience?

Forum List

Back