Gary Johnson is polling in double digits

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
If you can't vote for HRC and never can vote for DT, Gary is the guy. He has been polling at this level for ten weeks now.

For Immediate Release
Friday, May 20, 2016
Libertarian presidential candidate polls at 10% in three-way race
Fox News poll respondents see dominant-party candidates as ‘deeply flawed’

fox%20news%20logo.jpg
WASHINGTON, D.C. — According to a new nationwide Fox News poll of registered voters, Gov. Gary Johnson, a candidate for the Libertarian Party’s (LP) nomination for president, is polling in double digits in a hypothetical three-way race against the Republican and Democratic front-runners. The poll results are:

Donald Trump: 42%
Hillary Clinton: 39%
Gary Johnson: 10%
A Monmouth University poll in March put Johnson at 11 percent in the same match-

Link?

Where's Sanders' name in the poll?
It's not in the poll. Losers don't get into the poll.

Then why is Gary Johnson in it? Sanders has been doing markedly better against Rump than Clinton has --- for all I know he could have come in first.

This just in --- neither of the two party has nominated anybody yet. Sorry, without Bernie's name in it, this isn't a legitimate poll.

Now I could see a Sanders/Johnson ticket.

Sanders -- not really a Democrat, plays one for a campaign....
Johnson -- not really a Republican, played one for a campaign...

That's a win-win.

Link?

Then why is Gary Johnson in it? Sanders has been doing markedly better against Rump than Clinton has --- for all I know he could have come in first.

This just in --- neither of the two party has nominated anybody yet. Sorry, without Bernie's name in it, this isn't a legitimate poll.

That's a win-win.

Johnson is the Libertarian candidate and his VP pick might be Ex-Governor Weld.

Gary Johnson Considering Former Massachusetts Governor For VP Pick

“Never Trump” shows interest in third party candidate

So there is no way he would be Sanders VP choice on a third party run and also Sanders would have the same problem Johnson had in 2012 and would be left off certain states ballots because he did not leave the Democratic race in time not to be label as a sore loser candidate.

Johnson is the GOP voters that can not stomach Trump choice and I can see some of Sanders voters voting for Johnson when Sanders finally drops from the race...

Gary Johnson is the biggest threat since Perot. Gary Johnson is a Libertarian Republican and could actually put on a run for the White House. His pick of Ex-Governor Weld as his possible VP candidate was a wise move on his part.

The voter on the right that is not sold on Trump might vote for Johnson and Johnson could garner a good amount of Sanders voters once Sanders falls out of the race.

I said this before and Trump voters laugh but Johnson was left off some state ballots and still garner 1.2 million votes in 2012 and now he is on every state ballot and could double to triple the number come this November.

Fox Poll is nothing to cheer about but I believe as the election season goes further on Johnson could gain ground and if he can garner 20% to 30% vote then it will show a major change and will send a message to the GOP and Democratic party that the America voter is no longer buying their nonsense...

Link?

That's a win-win.

Johnson is the Libertarian candidate and his VP pick might be Ex-Governor Weld.

Gary Johnson Considering Former Massachusetts Governor For VP Pick

“Never Trump” shows interest in third party candidate

So there is no way he would be Sanders VP choice on a third party run and also Sanders would have the same problem Johnson had in 2012 and would be left off certain states ballots because he did not leave the Democratic race in time not to be label as a sore loser candidate.

Johnson is the GOP voters that can not stomach Trump choice and I can see some of Sanders voters voting for Johnson when Sanders finally drops from the race...

I think you mean "if". It would make sense though. They're kind of kindred, and Sanders is a hell of a lot bigger draw than William Weld.

>> But when it comes to Sanders, the Vermont senator who trails Hillary Clinton in the Democratic nomination fight but who has ignited legions of young Democratic supporters and independents, Johnson had mostly praise.

"When it comes to economics, we come to a 'T' in the road," Johnson said. "But on the social side of Bernie, I get it."

Johnson said that according to the nonpartisan online political quiz 'iSideWith,' the candidate he most aligns with is Sanders.

Acknowledging his mutual appeal with Sanders to disaffected, socially liberal voters, Johnson called Sanders' social values "very libertarian." << ---- CNN
I only came across that page on a futile search for a poll that might include both Johnson AND Sanders, which does not seem to exist. Which has to make ya wonder why the corporate media wants to sell this idea that Rump and Hillary are the "inevitables" and that's somehow the end of it. :eusa_liar:

Gary Johnson is the biggest threat since Perot. Gary Johnson is a Libertarian Republican and could actually put on a run for the White House. His pick of Ex-Governor Weld as his possible VP candidate was a wise move on his part.

And other than this thread --- where's he gonna get the exposure? The vast majority of American doesn't even know him. Perot at least had the money to buy exposure; Johnson doesn't have that kind of push.

And other than this thread --- where's he gonna get the exposure? The vast majority of American doesn't even know him. Perot at least had the money to buy exposure; Johnson doesn't have that kind of push.

If I know about him and he has been all over the news of late, so yeah he has been getting attention and people are discovering Johnson is out there.

Sanders would have to be Johnson candidate for VP and seeing Sanders is not Libertarian there is no chance of Sanders getting on the ticket.

Gary Johnson - Bing News

The voter on the right that is not sold on Trump might vote for Johnson and Johnson could garner a good amount of Sanders voters once Sanders falls out of the race.

I said this before and Trump voters laugh but Johnson was left off some state ballots and still garner 1.2 million votes in 2012 and now he is on every state ballot and could double to triple the number come this November.

Fox Poll is nothing to cheer about but I believe as the election season goes further on Johnson could gain ground and if he can garner 20% to 30% vote then it will show a major change and will send a message to the GOP and Democratic party that the America voter is no longer buying their nonsense...
he would grab a lot of those who cant stand hillary too....i would even vote for him....

Forum List

Back