Gender Check

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Gender%20Check.png

So, like so many other conservative men, will you be standing at bathroom doors checking for peckers?

I know, it's the dream job for most conservative men. That's why they created this issue.

So, like so many other conservative men, will you be standing at bathroom doors checking for peckers?

I know, it's the dream job for most conservative men. That's why they created this issue.
Oh, by the way, the turds in your shorts won't tell you what gender you are.

The trick is to look in your own underwear. If you see a penis, you're a male. If you can't find one, you're not. If you're still confused, see a psychiatrist.

. What ? Your saying that conservative men created the transgender confusion that is now going on in America or are they just in defense mode against the LGBT/Transgender agenda that is now going on in this nation ? Hey you can start to be honest about this anytime you get ready, because right now your the one that is confused upon the origins of the issue. We're waiting..

Last edited:

The trick is to look in your own underwear. If you see a penis, you're a male. If you can't find one, you're not. If you're still confused, see a psychiatrist.
. He or she best make sure it isn't a lib psychiatrists, or he or she will direct him or her to the nearest butcher, and then to a restroom of their confused choice.

What about those of you who demand the right to look in other people's underwear? I notice you can't answer that.

Your saying that conservative men created the transgender confusion that is now going on in America

That's obviously the case. Transgendered people have been using whatever restroom they wanted since forever, and nobody cared.

So why did conservative men suddenly decide to get hysterical about it? The issue didn't exist before. It exists now. Hence, conservatives created it.

Your saying that conservative men created the transgender confusion that is now going on in America

That's obviously the case. Transgendered people have been using whatever restroom they wanted since forever, and nobody cared.

So why did conservative men suddenly decide to get hysterical about it? The issue didn't exist before. It exists now. Hence, conservatives created it.

Nope, Charlotte NC started it with the passage of a law allowing it (Charlotte is ran by democrats) the state of NC responded with "oh hell no" and then Ears had to get involved in a state's rights issue

Correct.

This non-issue is in fact a contrivance of the right – just in time for election year, perfect to energize the ignorant, hateful, bigoted, frightened base.

You’re still a hateful rightwing bigot, a disease that has no cure.

. Baker's we're faced with decorating gay wedding cakes or justices of the peace being forced to grant marriage licenses to men wanting to marry men as the same as a man and woman are married or be jailed? Photographers didn't realize they were going to be forced to do a gay wedding, and on and on it all just keeps going (I.e. the agenda) is in full swing, and it's moving like a steam roller crushing everything in it's path. You say who started the movement ? Better get your facts right.

What about those of you who demand the right to look in other people's underwear? I notice you can't answer that.
I have no desire whatsoever to 'get into' someone else's underwear....though I do admit to talking some girls out of theirs.

You’re still a hateful rightwing bigot, a disease that has no cure.
You appear to confuse hateful bigotry with loving logic. It is no wonder that you can't maintain a relationship with an intelligent girl.

Forum List

Back