Gang of 20 Africans attacks Australian 14 year old.

Whoops, I thought this was a liberal thread... Excuse me, conservative voters, I'll just be going... (Tip toeing backwards).

A teenager has been arrested and charged over a frenzied attack in Cranbourne that left a 14-year-old boy with life-threatening knife wounds. Ben Phillips of Narre Warren was walking a friend home from a party in Clarendon Street when he was attacked by a group of young males. One drew a knife and stabbed Ben several times in the back. He remains in hospital, where he is recovering from injuries. Police searched a Maidstone house on Wednesday morning and arrested a 15-year-old boy. He has been charged with intentionally causing serious injury and other assault-related offences. The boy will face a children's court at a later date. Two 14-year-old boys from Endeavour Hills and Dandenong North and a Patterson Lakes boy, 15, were arrested on Tuesday. They have been released and are expected to be charged on summons.

Teen charged over frenzied knife attack in Cranbourne

Shouldn't even be in Australia as they AREN'T Australian. When people will wake up and realize their governments are allowing these foreigners into the country and allowing them to commit the crimes they commit.

Forum List

Back