Gamer convention could leave Indiana over religious freedom bill

• Banned
What are you talking about? I believe in free speech and free expression, and I believe in a strict separation of church and state, as did the Pilgrims not the Puritans.

Having said that, I am spiritual and religious. I have not missed a Sunday worship service except when ill or traveling, I say my prayers daily (and on my knees next to my bed at night), and I witness to Jesus as my Savior as the Spirit moves me. Jesus loves you Mr. H., just as He does all of His children. Remember that He is the one who seeks the sheep that is lost, wraps it in his cloak, does not chastise it for being a foolish sheep, and brings it home safely to the flock. Be grateful for your blessings.

Try the same charity, my friend, to those who are not as blessed as you.

What are you talking about? I believe in free speech and free expression, and I believe in a strict separation of church and state, as did the Pilgrims not the Puritans.

Having said that, I am spiritual and religious. I have not missed a Sunday worship service except when ill or traveling, I say my prayers daily (and on my knees next to my bed at night), and I witness to Jesus as my Savior as the Spirit moves me. Jesus loves you Mr. H., just as He does all of His children. Remember that He is the one who seeks the sheep that is lost, wraps it in his cloak, does not chastise it for being a foolish sheep, and brings it home safely to the flock. Be grateful for your blessings.

Evidently neither Jesus nor Jake Stokeshit love people who choose to exercise religious freedom to the point of denying homosexual commerce.

(Reuters) - A major gaming convention, Gen Con, threatened on Tuesday to move its annual event out of Indiana if Gov. Mike Pence signs into law a controversial bill that would allow private businesses to deny service to homosexuals on religious grounds.

Maybe there's a crazy Liberal out there who's willing to anonymously place stickers on storefronts proclaiming "No Male Ass-Rammers Allowed". :dunno:

• Banned

Evidently neither Jesus nor Jake Stokeshit love people who choose to exercise religious freedom to the point of denying homosexual commerce.
You are babbling. Either you are an American and believe in the Constitution or not. One can be religious and believe in separation of church and state. Economic boycotts by either side is absolutely acceptable. You need to grow up emotionally and spiritually, my friend.

You are babbling. Either you are an American and believe in the Constitution or not. One can be religious and believe in separation of church and state. Economic boycotts by either side is absolutely acceptable. You need to grow up emotionally and spiritually, my friend.
So tell us of your opinion on this bill that would allow private businesses to deny service to homosexuals on religious grounds.

Strict separation of state and church. If the PA laws are such, then you serve any and everybody.

Indianan's should call this what it really is and stop hiding behind the "religious freedom" - it's bigotry, hatred, intolerance and racism all the way and that is what this is all about.

Forum List

Back