Game of Thrones (HBO)

I am reading the book again simultaneously with the show, trying to keep the book ahead of the show's story and even though I knew what was going to happen there with Joffery, that shit still pulled at my heart strings...gritty...gritty shit. Lannister douchebaggery at it's finest though. 10/10

Arya is fucking brilliant though, by far the best character to me. She doesn't take bullshit from the royal assholes; Sansa could learn a thing or two from her little sister.

Last edited:
which one is joffery?

The little asshole Prince who is actually the son of the queen and her brother.... So not truly the Prince at all. Of course no one but the brother and sister know this....

They tipped that off in last night's episode when the queen mentions that her dead son looked like to dark haired boy (his dad's coloring).

The incest thing is really creepy.

which one is joffery?

The little asshole Prince who is actually the son of the queen and her brother.... So not truly the Prince at all. Of course no one but the brother and sister know this....

They tipped that off in last night's episode when the queen mentions that her dead son looked like to dark haired boy (his dad's coloring).

Yeah, but it is a great plot device for when the throne becomes a giant contention and the 5-way (i think) war of book/season 2 kicks off.

which one is joffery?

Yep, but it's a whole different world. It gets even stranger later.....

Shhhhh...no spoilers please!

I'm counting on it getting stranger!

I hope those three dragon eggs hatch!

I'm counting on it getting stranger!

I hope those three dragon eggs hatch!

I'll keep spoilers to a minimum, but I will say one thing, these first two episodes are the equivalent of Barney the Dinosaur compared to what happens later...

The beginning of most series are establishing characters and the premise...after that, things start cooking.

I wanna see this but netflix does not carry HBO movies. HBO demands netflix charge customers an extra 20 bucks a month on top of their membership fees. That is NOT going to happen, so I guess I will have to wait until it comes out on dvd, if it does.

"if it does" ? I don't think anything short of a planet-wide catastrophe could stop the dvd release of a tv show.

Also, there are tons of ways to watch it online easy.

Where and how?

Haha yeah...I hope the dragon CG isn't crappy, thats only thing im worried about.

STOP WITH THE SPOILERS!

Speculating about what might happen is one thing. Dropping spoilers is another.

Forum List

Back