Game of Thrones (HBO)

we all knew bran would not remember the accident i was kinda disappointed in that soap opera style....the connection with the direwolves and stark children...does the fate of the wolves tie in and/or foreshadow the fate of the child?

What? You want the whole story given away? I'll tell you that the wolves story could be told in a whole new book..... Told from the way they see things, now that would be a good read.....

we all knew bran would not remember the accident i was kinda disappointed in that soap opera style....the connection with the direwolves and stark children...does the fate of the wolves tie in and/or foreshadow the fate of the child?

What? You want the whole story given away? I'll tell you that the wolves story could be told in a whole new book..... Told from the way they see things, now that would be a good read.....

He has yet to address what is already on his plate. Some people cannot walk and chew gum at the same time. The last thing he needs is new ideas floating around in his empty head. How many years do we need to wait for this to play out! :lol:

Intense, don't hate too much...if you really are concerned the series will never finish perhaps it is best to just tell yourself the third book was the last book...like what I've been doing for the past 6 years...even though I really hope dance with dragons comes out in july...that would be great.

There are 4 books out so far.

A game of Thrones

A clash of Kings

A storm of swords

A feast for crows

I too am waiting anxiously for A dance with Dragons.

Yeah, I skipped feast because I forgot everything when it came out. Im rereading the series now though.

dancebanner.jpg

George R. R. Martin's Official Website

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_h_rSu8-0k]YouTube - Game of Thrones - Sword fight first lesson[/ame]

This show is packed with great characters. Ned Stark and his brother (the guy in the Nights Watch), Jon Snow, the King's Advisors, the Barbarian King, the Queen and the Girl married off to the Barbarian King.

But my favorite goes to Tyrion Lanister!

I am a fan of the books, so I'm concerned about this not living up to my expectations.

On the other hand, Martin is involved in the series, so hopefully that will help.

I'm certainly going to watch and hope it's good (being dvr'd right now).

Martin is an Ass. He should learn to finish what he starts. Until then, he can go Fuck Himself.

At least he's still around to write the books! I'm still upset that Jordan didn't finish the Wheel of Time, although he was supposed to have written or recorded very detailed notes on where the story was going. I haven't read any of the new books of that series yet, but having a different author finish a series as long (both in terms of pages and time) as the WoT seems wrong.

Of course, there's always the fact I'd prefer a good book that takes a long time to finish over a crappy book that was rushed. :)

This show is packed with great characters. Ned Stark and his brother (the guy in the Nights Watch), Jon Snow, the King's Advisors, the Barbarian King, the Queen and the Girl married off to the Barbarian King.

He get's even better.....

He get's even better.....

Yes he does, But my favorite is still Sansa Stark.

I assume you know how she grows up and that is why you like her. I think she is a great character also. Perfectly casted. Many times child characters, even good intentioned ones, are annoying and well suck. She doesn't fit in that trend. I assume she becomes a female warrior type when she gets older, taking revenge on the blonde prince prehaps?

Another suspense-builder episode, but still awesome.

Damn I was so busy last night I didn't watch it. And this morning i'm too happy about UBL departing this earth. I'll have to catch it this afternoon sometime.....

Honestly, I think if I didn't already know what was going to happen I'd be kind of annoyed that the first three episodes have really just been suspense builders, but I know that the last half of the book was action-city so I know it'll be worth it. Arya is still a badass, and Syrio was amazing haha.

I don't know what is going on and I am not least annoyed. Confused a little, but not annoyed.

which one is joffery?

The little asshole Prince who is actually the son of the queen and her brother.... So not truly the Prince at all. Of course no one but the brother and sister know this....

You have to put on spoiler alerts Joffery! Are they really brother and sister? Are they really twins? That is pretty damn disgusting.

Not really a spoiler. The clues are there in both Ep 3 and 4. My buddy who never read the books figured it out already.

I thought everyone would have figured it out by now. The kids are all Blonde but the King is this massive dark haired guy....

That and Bran saw them screwing in the tower....

Okay, I'm confused.

The dwarf is the queen's brother, right? And the guy who pushed the kid out the window and was schtuping the queen called the dwarf brother, right?

So does that mean the guy who pushed the kid out the window was doing his own sister?

Okay, I'm confused.

The dwarf is the queen's brother, right? And the guy who pushed the kid out the window and was schtuping the queen called the dwarf brother, right?

So does that mean the guy who pushed the kid out the window was doing his own sister?

Bingo. He and the Queen are twins......

Episode 6 was easily the best of the season.

I think I'm going to start reading the book. Note: Haven't read fiction books in years, I stick mostly to sales books, like Spin Selling, the Little Red Book of Selling etc and legal books.

However, this season got me hooked and with only 10 episodes, I don't think I can wait a year to see what happens next!

Forum List

Back