Game of Thrones (HBO)

I didn't spoil anything.... But wait until you really get to see what's north of the Wall....

I thought of that as soon as I saw the wall.

So, thank you for encouraging Anticipation without SPOILING the surprise!

What wall??? I wanna seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sigh. I guess I have to get a box from the cable company.

Another suspense-builder episode, but still awesome.

Damn I was so busy last night I didn't watch it. And this morning i'm too happy about UBL departing this earth. I'll have to catch it this afternoon sometime.....

Honestly, I think if I didn't already know what was going to happen I'd be kind of annoyed that the first three episodes have really just been suspense builders, but I know that the last half of the book was action-city so I know it'll be worth it. Arya is still a badass, and Syrio was amazing haha.

Another suspense-builder episode, but still awesome.

Damn I was so busy last night I didn't watch it. And this morning i'm too happy about UBL departing this earth. I'll have to catch it this afternoon sometime.....

Honestly, I think if I didn't already know what was going to happen I'd be kind of annoyed that the first three episodes have really just been suspense builders, but I know that the last half of the book was action-city so I know it'll be worth it. Arya is still a badass, and Syrio was amazing haha.

they are following the book very faithfully. I am loving it so far. And you're right about Syrio and so many others. The casting is impressive as hell!

they are following the book very faithfully. I am loving it so far. And you're right about Syrio and so many others. The casting is impressive as hell!

I am looking forward to Tyrion's face at the inn next week....when Lady Stark calls him out...

I am a fan of the books, so I'm concerned about this not living up to my expectations.

On the other hand, Martin is involved in the series, so hopefully that will help.

I'm certainly going to watch and hope it's good (being dvr'd right now).

Martin is an Ass. He should learn to finish what he starts. Until then, he can go Fuck Himself.

I'm loving it! Best done series in ages.

we all knew bran would not remember the accident i was kinda disappointed in that soap opera style....the connection with the direwolves and stark children...does the fate of the wolves tie in and/or foreshadow the fate of the child?

I have read the books, twice....

Just watched the second part of the series this morning.....

I do wish RR would get off his ass and finish the next book though.....

He's an Asshole. How many years ago did he commit to finishing this. You are only as good as your word.

I am so looking forward to this tonight!!!!!

It's the antidote to the truly vile and noxious Camelot.

Amen, the show rocks and I couldn't agree more about Camelot. It's a bomb. Horrible casting of King Arthur. Arthur is supposed to be a great warrior, but they casted a guy that appears unable to hold up a sword. I watched two episodes and wrote it off.

Game of Thrones has great writing, acting (especially the child actors, I personally get annoyed by most child actors, but these ones seem great!), scenary and storyline. It's a winner.

Last edited:
I have read the books, twice....

Just watched the second part of the series this morning.....

I do wish RR would get off his ass and finish the next book though.....

He's an Asshole. How many years ago did he commit to finishing this. You are only as good as your word.

The 5th book is scheduled to be released on July 12th. It's available for pre-order on Amazon.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Dance-Dragons-Song-Fire-Book/dp/0553801473/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_5]Amazon.com: A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five (9780553801477): George R.R. Martin: Books[/ame]

Check out 'The Ice Dragon" for younger kids. "Ferve Dream" if you are into Vampires. He still Sucks though.;)

arent these adult books?

"Ferve Dream", yes.

"The Ice Dragon", no.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Dragon-George-R-R-Martin/dp/0765355396/ref=pd_sim_b_15]Amazon.com: The Ice Dragon (9780765355393): George R.R. Martin: Books[/ame]

Forum List

Back