Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss

Just curious.

Why do you support a candidate that supports NDAA?

Are you big government?
Fakey doesn't kbnow. He's all over the board pretending to be a Conservative.

and mainstream Republican

Of course to be fair
if you describe "mainstream Republican" as one who"

- tries to alienates people from the party
- always quick to defend or diffuse criticism of Democrats
- Never a bad word about Papa Obama
- Always eager to point any perceived weakness of Republicans

then sure it might work
:eusa_whistle:

-Fills the Void left by old guard Democrats (that don't exist any longer after being co-opted by Communist/Marxists that now control that party).

-That are still trying to foist candidates on the populace that deserve it because they are "next" by design...

Neo
1. wants to get rid of people whom he does not agree with from the party
2. tells lies of Republicans who are willing to work with Democrats when possible for the betterment of the country
3. maligns Republicans who simply don't hate Obama
4. criticizes legitimate attempts to make the Republican party better

:lol:

and has a man crush on me and can't leave me alone

One can only hope

Haha.. hope.. get it ;)

I've got a better one......​

Haha.. get it ;)

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

Fakey doesn't kbnow. He's all over the board pretending to be a Conservative.

Of course to be fair

then sure it might work

-Fills the Void left by old guard Democrats (that don't exist any longer after being co-opted by Communist/Marxists that now control that party).

-That are still trying to foist candidates on the populace that deserve it because they are "next" by design...

But hey we should give the guy a break
He must be lonely

He keeps sending me emails and posting on my wall
He even told me he "missed" my postings

he must be a "Log Cabin" Republican

I know strange go see it is on my wall

poor guy

Last edited:
Not a good sign for Obama. Not at all and I don't see any probable scenario where his approval numbers improve being now and the election.

Gallup state numbers predict huge Obama loss | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Gallup is always on Right Wing crack until a week before the election. Then they change their numbers at the last minute so they can claim they were "accurate". Quinniapac does the same thing on the left. The only source that is impartial prior to October, is Real Clear Politics.

This one is going to be VERY close. Right now, Obama shows +2 over Romney but if the economy stagnates or declines, that could swing pretty easily. And really, that's all that will determine this election. Both parties are offering pure crap for candidates.

Of course to be fair

then sure it might work

But hey we should give the guy a break
He must be lonely

He keeps sending me emails and posting on my wall
He even told me he "missed" my postings
I know strange go see it is on my wall

poor guy
he must be a "Log Cabin" Republican

Even Abe Lincoln got an education while residing in a Log Cabin...

(And yes, I understand the term) ;)

We all need to keep encouraging Neo to get healthier and do the right things and turn away from the sickness of the far, far right. Voting for Romney is the right, Neo, and I am proud of you for admitting that you can change.

Romney is going to win, and he needs all the votes he can get, even from non-mainstream weirdos like Neo and Friends.

Romney won't win because he isn't very likable and his case went out the window.

He might have had a case if unemployment were still at 9.5%.

But now it's down to 8% and by the election it'll be down to 7%.

The only question for conservatives is how big of a black eye do we give the establishment by voting third party.

I for one am going to have a hard time voting for anyone in this election. I will not vote for ultra wealthy people. They simply are not in it for working class people. I dont care what party they are a part of. Yes I do believe in the class thing.

I totally agree with you that Romney is a progressive...

However I doubt democrats would vote for him since he is painted as the devil just because he claims hes a republican.

Romney says the right shit sometimes but that doesn't mean he will apply his ideas.

I prefer Paul, however I'm voting against Obama - If I have to vote for Romney I will because I want Obama fuck and his communist and oppressive Czars the fuck out of there, a long with his tyrannical and oppressive DOJ..

There is nothing 'progressive' about Romney. He is, however, a practical conservative - like I am. I am personally conservative but I don't want to force my way on others - a fundamentally true conservative approach. Romney can and does work bi-partisanly, he knows how to get a rational balanced approach to work for both 'sides'.

I like his ideas... I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt.

and by practical, you mean what? that he says whatever will get him elected?

i suppose that's practical.

me, i wouldn't take chances and vote for someone who thinks it's ok to ban birth control

thats everyone though......whoever has the best Bullshit will be the next President....

Why aren't you voting for Romney?

Let's see now-

1) Mormon
2) Flip-Flopper
3) Out of touch rich guy
4) Creepy as hell
5) Will say anything to get vote.
6) Screwed over thousands of working people
7) RINO
8) Too beholden to monied interests
9) Did I mention he was a Mormon?
10) Just overall, kind of a jerk.

Overall, I'm not voting for a party or an idealogy. At the end of the day, I'm voting for a person. And Romney isn't a very decent one.

ok, so basically what you are saying is you despise Mormons? Obama is everyone one of those things you listed as well. And if you voted for Obama in 08 you did vote for an idealogy because he was the most leftist person in the senate

Actually, I voted for McCain in 2008... because he wasn't Romney.

I think some of those things on the list could be applied to Obama, but most can't. Obama did not screw over thousands of working people for personal profit. He hasn't flip-flopped on every freaking issue.

Not a fan of Obama and won't vote for him (i'll probalby vote third party), but Romney was throwing it all away, really. Because we listened to stupid people who said he was "electable".

Forum List

Back